Ma Reviews

Octavia Spencer is a great actress she played her role very good

Octavia Spencer is a great actress she played her role very good

• Melissa
    5h ago

It was ok. Wouldn't watch it again.

It was ok. Wouldn't watch it again.

• Tony Stark
    5h ago

Wanna see something that'll give ya the thrills look in the mirror. This movie was slow took awhile to get to anything good.

• 6h ago

Did not like it. I blame the trailers for showing the whole thing. Plus the movie just made no sen

• David G
    8h ago

The movie was great. Octavia was superb and I loved the way the movie and characters were all connected.

• Nah Ma.
    8h ago

It was really disturbing and cringey. I do have to say Ma's acting was super convincing and creepy though.

• Victoria Y
    9h ago

It was ok I should of waited until red box an paid $1:50

It was ok I should of waited until red box an paid $1:50

• E.N.
    9h ago

This is an overhyped movie sold by star power. The plot is choppy and predictable.

• Pierce W
    10h ago

Octavia Spencer is fantastic in the movie. Creepy but recommend

Octavia Spencer is fantastic in the movie. Creepy but recommend

• Nonchalant
    10h ago

it did not disappoint. She was crazier than a betsy bug!!!!!!

it did not disappoint. She was crazier than a betsy bug!!!!!!