Reviews

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Sep 09, 2018

The third in the popular series that was so profitable that it kept Paramount fiscally afloat for years. And why? Well, for being simple down-home folks the Kettles come up with some common sense values every now and again. In this one Ma Kettles' richey-rich counterpart-in-law starts upsetting the flow with her big city i-deers about, ahem, raising babies (which is Ma's 15-kids-and-counting preserve). The feathers will be flying shortly. Remember The Beverly Hillbillies, The Andy Griffith Show, "Petticoat Junction, and Green Acres? Well take a look at some of the early origins of the American love affair with charitably looking down on country folk.

• Nov 26, 2015

#3 in the series my mom loved these

#3 in the series my mom loved these

• Jul 24, 2013

Many good sight jokes (DVD)

Many good sight jokes (DVD)

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Aug 10, 2010

I REALLY want to say something good about this movie but I cant, It actually put me to sleep

• Mar 06, 2009

the best classic/Comedy around

the best classic/Comedy around

• Feb 15, 2009

Made me laugh hysterically!

Made me laugh hysterically!

• Feb 07, 2009

Another great entry by Main and Kilbride. They were always great together.

Another great entry by Main and Kilbride. They were always great together.

• Dec 21, 2008

Ha ha. Gonna fix that one of these days.

Ha ha. Gonna fix that one of these days.

• Nov 28, 2008

How could you not like the Kettles? This is one of the better Kettle movies.

How could you not like the Kettles? This is one of the better Kettle movies.

• Jan 05, 2008

This isReal Comedy.Kids can see this movie..they are really good.

This isReal Comedy.Kids can see this movie..they are really good.