MacGruber Reviews

• Sep 02, 2019

This is some extremely funny satire. Extra half star for all those shitty reviews.

• Aug 21, 2019

I'll put it this way; MacGruber runs around with a piece of celery out of the trash between his buttcheeks. The painfully unfunny humor feels cooked up by middle school. It reeks of playground humor and not in a good way. Its no wonder this didn't even recoup its production budget at the box office. What was funny in a 90 second sketch does not work as a 99 minute movie.

• Aug 10, 2019

Movie based on the original SNL skit MacGruber. Stars Will Forte, Kristen Wiig and Ryan Phillipe. This is a great, laugh out loud side splitting fun movie with so many memorable lines; it is absolutely worth 90 minutes of your life. To the critics that didn’t like it... what did you want? Did this movie not do what it set out to do? Are you not entertained?!

• Jul 19, 2019

Turn your brain off and just laugh and the childish toilet humor. The start is hard to watch but it picks up eventually.

• Jun 25, 2019

A ninety minute exercise in tonal dissonance that even Kristen Wiig can’t save.

A ninety minute exercise in tonal dissonance that even Kristen Wiig can’t save.

• Jun 06, 2019

If you don't find this movie funny, you have no sense of humor. Or maybe you are in your 70s and find it crass, while wishing for the days of Abbott and Costello.

• Jun 05, 2019

It is terrible. I didn't laugh once.

It is terrible. I didn't laugh once.

• Mar 07, 2019

"I will literally suck your dick." A fitting quote from MacGruber, because all I could think about was how many Hollywood producers had to get their dick's sucked to go through with this pile. Magruber is hot garbage, the very essence of banal humor loved by middle aged men with Junior High sensibilities. This movie salvaged a star because I was crying after the ridiculous sex scene. That said, I would rather stick my left arm in a wood chipper than endure MacGruber again.

• Mar 04, 2019

Great character choices and attention to detail.

Great character choices and attention to detail.

• Feb 15, 2019

One of the best films of the last half century. Will Forte is a treasure. Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph are extraordinary. A brilliant and criminally underrated dark comedy.