Kataude mashin gâru (The Machine Girl) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kataude mashin gâru (The Machine Girl) Reviews

August 6, 2016
Very gory fun, but not much to the story or characters beyond a live-action comic book.
½ December 27, 2015
Japanese weird stuff...
½ October 17, 2014
I laughed so hard over the cheesy special effects I nearly coughed up a lung!
July 11, 2014
wow......fantastic.....brilliant....amazing......i have just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a great movie 2 watch.......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie......i think that minase yashiro, asami sugiura, yuya ishikawa, kentaro shimazu, noriko kijima, play good roles/parts thorughout this movie.....i think that the director of this action/adventure/horror movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.....WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS IN SOME SCENES THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........i think that this is such a cult classics movie 2 watch.......its got awesome fight scenes thorughout this movie......this is such a really violent movie 2 watch but its such an awesome movie 2 watch......

According to writer and director Iguchi, the idea for The Machine Girl went back to a simple idea he had about a one-armed girl in a bikini looking for revenge. The idea for the machine gun arm came later.

A direct-to-video sequel called Shyness Machine Girl (hajirai?????? Hajirai mashin g?ru?) was released on January 23, 2009 along with the Japanese DVD of The Machine Girl.

its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.......i think that this is such a highley entertaining movie 2 watch its got a great cast throughout this movie its such a fantastic movie 2 watch its got a great cast throughout this movie its got good car chases throughout this movie.......its got good fight scenes throughout this movie......i think that this is such a really enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie......
February 27, 2014
absolutly silly but i loved this fil..
August 14, 2013
pretty much the best thing ever, besides story of ricky
½ May 5, 2013
Looks like the Japanese can do cheesy gore horribly acted movies as well. Plenty of interesting bloody kills and hot Japanese chicas(especially the Yakuza boss's wife), but it's just bad all around.
½ March 12, 2013
There is a point when over-the-top just becomes flat out bad. Still can't believe I sat through this entire thing.
February 6, 2013
Bloody fun movie , I love the Japanese.
February 1, 2013
Esta película me dio ńańaras. :P
January 22, 2013
I don't know what's wrong with Japan, but if this is the result, then... I'm scared. That said, I'm glad I only see a movie like this twice a decade or so... O.O
½ January 5, 2013
Not sure if I was supposed to take it seriously or not, but the combination of bad acting and over-the-top gore made this film really fun to watch. Visually, it had some really nice moments too.
½ December 19, 2012
A delightfully overdone martial arts film from Japan, this guilty pleasure features a beautiful high school girl who is maimed and tortured by the members of a sadistic Yakuza family while seeking revenge for the murder of her brother. What else can you say about a movie involving insane martial arts sequences, buckets of gore, overdone special effects, and a heroine whose left arm ends in a machine gun?
It may be cheese, but it's good cheese!
December 3, 2012
This is just an awesome movie, especially if you have a strong sense of humour....it's totally delirious, gore, and sexy. An absolute must-see for horror fans !
½ October 9, 2012
If you dont like blood, gore and intense violence stay away!
October 2, 2012
I just love these sort of films!
September 27, 2012
Everything you would expect it to be and more.
½ September 26, 2012
This was so insane it was pretty good. The CG violence is really crazy.
September 24, 2012
Blooooooood!! It doesn't aspire to be a classic ~ take it for what it is, comic violence.