Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted Reviews

• Mar 25, 2020

The characters introduced in this movie were fantastic additions to the franchise and would've made for a better first sequel than Escape 2 Africa did, though I did love that movie. This one's comedy was less robust than that movie's was, but it still got some laughs out of my 6-year-old & I. The villain in this was awesome. Not much more to say really!

• Feb 07, 2020

The movie begins with one of the funniest car chase scenes that I've ever seen in an animated movie. But it kind of underestimates its energetic potential by making the characters hide in a circus. Even though it doesn't ruin the film in any aspect (especially its comedy aspect) and it's still worths watching, It's still a bit far from its maximum potential. But still, a good film that I recommend for all ages.

• Jan 21, 2020

Surprisingly funny and entertaining and not just for a 3rd installment movie. WATCH IT--with kids & family.

• Dec 24, 2019

Fue Muy rara y con personajes insoportables

Fue Muy rara y con personajes insoportables

• Dec 22, 2019

Madagascar 3 is fun at the beginning but gets very annoying.

Madagascar 3 is fun at the beginning but gets very annoying.

• Dec 07, 2019

Best Madagascar movie yet!!

Best Madagascar movie yet!!

• Nov 12, 2019

The Joker is a 2019 Drama/Thriller featuring the talents of Joaquin Phoenix and co. I personally really enjoyed this movie. From the amazing cinematography to the Oscar-worthy Score, this movie is one of the best to come out this year. Joaquin Phoenix's performance is one of the most mesmerizing performances I've ever seen on screen, the way he depicts his character is not realistic, but also deeply dark and disturbing to viewers. This man is able to creep out and disturb the audience just by laughing. No music or special effects needed. The plot, though flawed and at times unrealistic, is very, very dark and disturbing. I wouldn't recommend this movie to young audiences. To everyone else, though, this is a must-watch to not only become aware of many difficulties of the mentally ill, as well as why horrible things like what happens in this movie happens in real life.

• Sep 20, 2019

Love The Third Movie Still Waiting For The Next Movie

Love The Third Movie Still Waiting For The Next Movie

• Jul 24, 2019

Surprisingly an improvement over its two predecessors!

Surprisingly an improvement over its two predecessors!

• Jul 22, 2019