Reviews

• Chris
    Jun 02, 2021

My granddaughter liked the movie. She just turned 8.

My granddaughter liked the movie. She just turned 8.

• May 10, 2021

This one was better than 2, worse than one, but still great!

This one was better than 2, worse than one, but still great!

• May 08, 2021

It’s still a great deal of fun, but you can tell the series has begun to overstay it’s welcome. And they listened!

• May 08, 2021

This is the pinnacle of a DreamWorks Sequel. Most normal sequels are never as good as the original, but Madagascar 3's beautiful animation and interesting characters made it stand out than its predecessors

• May 07, 2021

Oh, dear. One of the more traumatic incidents of my teenage life was my friend's mother blaring that horrendous will.i.am song on a two-hour car journey. Admittedly, this still dwells in my mind and this rating might not be fair. I just found myself gritting my teeth far more than laughing. Maybe I need to brighten up. Look at that cast. The additions alone are star-studded. Frances McDormand playing a villainous Frenchwoman? Bryan Cranston playing a Russian tiger? Jessica Chastain playing a jaguar? Gold waiting to be found, but their accents were distractingly below par, especially in McDormand's case. Sacha Baron Cohen as a lemur having a whirlwind romance with a bear voiced by Frank Welker of Scooby-Doo fame might have looked good on paper, but reeked of unoriginality and never once provoked so much as a smile. Imagine my surprise when I saw that Noah Baumbach wrote the script. Not exactly what he seems to be known for. There are a few good jokes, make no mistake, but the entire affair seems like a half-baked, scattershot cash-in upon guaranteed success. The story follows every necessary and unnecessary indulgence and contrivance in the book. For that reason, I simply could not enjoy it.

• Mar 14, 2021

A nice way to close the books on the Madagascar series.

A nice way to close the books on the Madagascar series.

• Feb 28, 2021

I think all of the Madagascar movies were sort of rotten honestly. They were sort of funny but not the best. But they did a sort of respectable job.

• Jan 27, 2021