Made Men - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Made Men Reviews

½ February 7, 2015
It could've been better, but is really good for what it is which is a fun shoot-em-up on a limited budget. True, it had one or two continuity flaws and questionable acting skills at times, but again, it's a real gem if you like smart-ass Jim Belushi wise cracks while being pursued by corrupt cops, hillbilly druggies, and bumbling gangsters.
March 12, 2013
It could've been better, but is really good for what it is which is a fun shoot-em-up on a limited budget. True, it had one or two continuity flaws and questionable acting skills at times, but again, it's a real gem if you like smart-ass Jim Belushi wise cracks while being pursued by corupt cops, hillbilly druggies, and bumbling gangsters.
½ July 10, 2011
ok movie. I like Belushi but that's about it
June 16, 2011
I expected so much more.
May 12, 2010
August 17, 2009
Dynamique, cool, cabotin et un peu roublard. Un petit polar B sans temps mort qui tient la route.
½ June 14, 2009
it was interesting enough.
i hate jim belishi though.
May 6, 2009
A great action movie by a fabulous, underrated actor. Great script. Well directed. I recommended it to anyone. "Let me ask you something. Who the fuck is Puff Daddy?"
March 16, 2009
Got this on used dvd for a couple of quid.I have to say, really, really good film.
bigdaddydaryl
January 23, 2009
It was an o.k movie the ending had a nice twist thats about it.
June 28, 2008
a low budget film with high priced actor's.good script i liked it.
½ February 24, 2008
this was actually very good. it`s a b-movie with a-movie suspense and a hilarious James Belushi.
February 22, 2008
very good movie....enexpected I guess.
October 3, 2007
I bought this on used DVD several years ago after a friend recommended it, and this really surprised me. Funny and intense, with first rate performances from everyone involved (including a scene-stealing one by Timothy Dalton as a US sheriff!)... One of the best direct-to-video movies ever made, produced by none other than Joel Silver and Richard Donner.