Madea's Witness Protection - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Madea's Witness Protection Reviews

January 30, 2016
Not even Medea herself would be able to stay awake through this film. Script had me laughing in my sleep...
November 12, 2015
Best Madea movie yet.
October 3, 2015
other Madea movies have been better
August 29, 2015
Anyone can find this movie to be funny this is one of her funnier ones
June 20, 2015
I love all of his movies so if you don't like it you are wrong
May 17, 2015
I support anything Tyler does.
February 9, 2015
i want to see this!!!!
January 20, 2015
i love this movie becuase of madea big happy family
December 16, 2014
Tyler Perry as Madea........Priceless. She makes me laugh all through the movie.
½ November 26, 2014
It was ok. Far from his best work.
November 5, 2014
I really enjoyed Madea's Witness Protection, this is one of his funniest films, it was touching but also hilarious!
October 9, 2014
I did enjoy madeas witness Protection for what it is a silly mindless comedy that you can watch and laugh a lot it's not awful but isn't anything great either a good comedy to watch
Grade B
September 29, 2014
Funny jut plain funny. Still Lol.
½ September 28, 2014
This is my first Tyler perry movie and it was funny!! Oh my gosh this is a great movie. After seeing this on netflix I'm going to see all of Tyler Perry's movies now, man, awesome. Great!!!!
September 1, 2014
Hilarious!! But that's to be expected when a film involves madea
August 28, 2014
this is one of the best madea movies
August 25, 2014
This comedy was the reason why I'd started watching the Madea films becasue I was expecting them to be comedies, not including dramas and romances. This best Madea film yet shows the right formula I was expecting from those films, and it's also barely more hilarious than the previous film. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
August 20, 2014
DUMB! I shut it off within the first 20 monutes
August 8, 2014
It was very funny,the first half was boring and so I thought it was going to be bad like the last madea that came out but then the second half was
½ August 5, 2014
Tyler Perry Films never seize to make me laugh. However I find that majority of his movies seem to be the same, just with a different plot. Although Perry seems to be stuck in his same routine, Madea's Witness Protection is still a great watch.