Madhoshi - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Madhoshi Reviews

July 23, 2009
Wow to Bipasha's acting .. I didn't expect her to be that good .. Priyanshu is the perfect husband .. and John Abraham, his usual wicked playboy self, keeping Bipasha on tenterhooks .. The suspense in this movies is killer ..
½ December 27, 2008
Bipasha is at her best when she plays a character that has major flaws. This time around her character is delusional and the people who love her are trying to help her see the truth. John Abraham kept his character low key and that was perfect.
July 26, 2008
Just like most other Bollywood movies, it sucked! Personally I didn't see why they had to use footage from 911 in this movie. I didn't care for it and the times I have seen this movie, it pisses me off. Frankly, the idea of Arpit having surgery to look like Aman and then re-doing the surgery to look like himself again at the end of the movie is dumb. All Bollywood filmmakers should take a class in film making and learn a thing or two about their careers!
½ December 4, 2007
Sort of A Beautiful Mind meets Face Off, due to the World Trade Center bombing. I LOVE John Abraham, just cuz he's so hot, but the plot was eh...
December 4, 2007
A pinch of world trade centre bombing, a dash of beautiful mind, stir well with a series of song and dance routines -- I'm always amazed by the slap-dash quality of Bollywood movies. One can make quite a game out of spotting the cultural references.
September 25, 2007
IF U WANT 2 C A REALLY DIFFFRENT KIND OF BOLLYWOOD MOVIE, WATCH DIS! MAN ITS SO DIFFRENT, I WAS SHOCKED WEN I SAW IT.
JOHN LUKS SEXYYYY!!!!!
½ September 7, 2007
did anyone know...lol Sweta tiwari from kasautii zindagii ki was in this movie. man she's hotter than bips trust me.she looks so damn good in sari's and in KZK..lol for her the ratings..
July 14, 2007
i love this move lot..
½ July 7, 2007
It was my first Bollywood movie. Now I can't guage the quality of the acting base on the fact that I don't know the accent, and the hindglish dialogue confuses one at times, if anything watch it for the wicked music and totally Bollywoodtastic dance scenes.