Magic Mike - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Magic Mike Reviews

½ October 18, 2015
This movie was everything that a woman wants it to be. The male revue is excellent to watch, the character stories are well developed, and the ending is perfect with everyone getting what they truly want in life.
October 15, 2015
COOL DANCING BY CHANNING TATUM!!
½ October 5, 2015
Magic Mike is quite a solid film. It is not as sophisticated as it should have been, it is predictable and it should have had more dramatic and meaningful moments, but the third act does have some nice dialogue, a very charming ending and fine character moments. It is also solidly directed and acted with an interesting subject matter and the movie does look good and is quite entertaining and even funny. It could have been much better, but it is still a surprisingly good film with its fair share of memorable moments.
October 1, 2015
Polished and glamorous, it is quite entertaining once you forget that it describes a disney fairytale with strippers.
½ September 25, 2015
This is a dangerous movie...some scenes could cause an heart attack to women!
½ September 21, 2015
The steady direction and great performances contribute to make this an engaging drama about two male strippers whose lives move in opposite directions of the same path. It begins amusing but then gradually grows more and more serious as the story starts to question their lifestyle.
September 18, 2015
Mr. Soderbergh's thoughtful direction, Mr. Carolin's intelligent script, and solid acting from its muscular cast give Magic Mike a level of fun, humanity, and wit you probably weren't expecting.
September 16, 2015
la película bien podría ser una copia de boogie nights.. pero esta con un guion bien trabajado logra mantenerse estable
September 13, 2015
Surprisingly sweet and funny and emotional while simultaneously growing my eyes to the size of dinner plates during the incredible dance numbers.
September 13, 2015
List sodderbergh as one of my favorite directors he can craft a very good movie this was very good which prooves Channing Tatum can act and people should start taking him serious as an actor I really liked this movie
Grade A-
September 13, 2015
Steven Soderbergh apparently can make movies about anything.
½ August 28, 2015
Other than Channing Tatum being an amazing dancer in general, there is no reason to ever see this movie.
August 24, 2015
Wonderful loving tatum
August 22, 2015
Wasn't sure if I wanted to watch this or not and I thought it was ok. I do like a bit of Channing Tatum lol. I didn't think it had much of a story to it and then it ended.
½ August 14, 2015
A film about male strippers isn't my forte anyways but i kept an open mind about the storyline. This film literally has no storyline and it did drag a lot, there was unnecessary character development as they weren't strong enough characters to give a damn about. One for the ladies obviously.
August 13, 2015
If you're a guy who hasn't seen this, just watch it once for it's masterful direction.
August 12, 2015
Yeah, I know. First it was 50 Shades of Grey and now this. The story lacks progress and it was focus too much on Brooke's brother, Adam. Maybe it was something to fill in the gap because there wasn't anything going on with Mike but if you are going to title a movie Magic Mike, you might as well change the title if the story is being focused on something else more than him. But then again, the title could be just an "eye candy" to lure in the women to see male strippers on stage. Which is pretty much what's going on in this movie, obviously. The good thing about this movie is I get to see Cody Horn more. I first saw her acting debut in The Office. While she didn't get much of screen time in that show, she has a certain amount of it in this movie. Hopefully, she gets more roles with more screen time in the future. A Marvel movie perhaps? Channing Tatum did well and I'm not talking about his stripping performance but his acting in general. I just hope he does better when he portrays my top favorite Marvel character of all time. Anyways, this movie is alright and it's actually not my kind of thing. I might have to pass the next movie or any sequels they're planning to make.
August 5, 2015
The stripping scenes have all the energy, what happens in between is quickly forgotten.
August 4, 2015
Just...WOW!!! Much more dancing and entertainment! â?¡â?¡â?¡â?¡
½ July 27, 2015