Die Abenteuer von Pico und Columbus (The Magic Voyage) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Die Abenteuer von Pico und Columbus (The Magic Voyage) Reviews

July 20, 2016
After seeing this movie, I now just want too shut myself in a sound proof room and throw away the key.
December 15, 2015
IT. NEVER. SHUTS. UP.
½ January 31, 2015
The only portion of any worth was the animation in the thunderstorm sequence before they land in the New World, a scene which does not even need to exist. Everything else is awful; the animation is awkward, the voice acting rivals early Popeye, the characters are stock and one-dimensional, the plot is laughable, the editing is hasty, and nothing else is worth complaining about.
September 10, 2014
The magic voyage has a boring animation style, dull characters and absolutely nothing worth seeing.
July 30, 2014
It has problems but I can look over it because it's much better then a troll in central park plus it's a ok film from my childhood.
July 9, 2014
It's a guilty pleasure.
November 14, 2013
There is very little that can be praised in The Magic Voyage. Some of the animation is nice, but then in other parts, it looks like garbage. Couple that with bad dubbing and the constant barrage of noise that permeates from this film, it is nothing that any parent should subject their children to, unless of course, they need to be punished. Badly.
½ May 5, 2013
Super loud and obnoxious The story make no sense and doesn't come close to the actual Christopher Columbus story. You could sail all around the world and find better film.
½ March 1, 2013
What can be said about this movie that hasn't been said already? This movie sucks.
½ February 20, 2013
When I was a kid, I liked it. Why did I? The hell should I know? I didn't remember a single thing about it until I saw it years later! What was I thinking?!
December 16, 2012
This film might have been made in Germany, but that's no excuse why this film has nothing to do with what really happened in 1492.
October 19, 2012
this movie is funny, crazy, and silly on so many levels
June 13, 2012
Hideous... Simply hideous... Even the 1980's version of Captain America is a better history lesson than this horrible animated torture session!
May 12, 2012
This.....was.....HORRENDOUS!!!!!!!
½ April 14, 2012
A film not even the smallest of kids would enjoy.
January 24, 2012
I used to watch this movie all the time as a kid, and for some reason it was totally erased from my memory until a couple days ago. It must not have been very good if it didn't leave an impression.
November 2, 2011
I remember watching this one as a child, liking it. Maybe I might have a different view on it now.
½ October 6, 2011
Looking back at this film, this is probably a very weird piece that I saw in my childhood, and it still is today. The film may be enjoyable with brief moments of comedy, but the one thing that the film lacks is a pause in dialogue. Yes, I did see the Nostalgia Critics review of this movie, but the one thing I like in this film is the complete pieces of absolute randomness that this film provides.
½ April 24, 2011
Who approved of this garbage again?