Maid to Order Reviews

• Feb 17, 2019

Great 80's classic movie with a awesome sound track. Beverly D'Angelo was a great fairy good mother. Merry Clayton has a great voice. Typical unappreciative rich girl having to learn the hard way how to appreciate what she has. Great life lesson. Must watch.

• May 18, 2017

Maid to Order is a disappointing film. It is about a snobbish little rich girl is magically transformed into a penniless nobody after the results of a poorly considered wish. Ally Sheedy and Beverly D'Angelo give terrible performances. The script is badly written. Amy Holden Jones did a horrible job directing this motion picture. I was not impressed with this motion picture.

• Jul 31, 2015

It's the best movie ever made and It has my favorite music and band doctor and the medics

• Apr 08, 2015

Cute comedy that's barley got enough for a one time watch.

Cute comedy that's barley got enough for a one time watch.

• Jan 20, 2014

I know this movie is a tad slow and a bit cheesy, but I LOVE THIS MOVIE! Merry Clayton is the star of the movie. I personally think everyone plays their part well. Honestly, I wish I could get my hands on some of the music from this movie in .mp3 format, but even the cassette edition ceases to exist in these times. The movie picks up in the middle of the movie, and of course, it gets better from there. It may not be packed full of action like in the "Terminator" movies, but it's a nice gem of a film. I'm glad it exists, and check it out sometime! It's floating around on YouTube! The DVD is out of print, but goes out on eBay for $20 or more.

• May 30, 2012

Great movie. Watch out for the language.

Great movie. Watch out for the language.

• Apr 05, 2012

Ally Sheedy plays this rich girl gone bad, who somehow gets changed into a poor one and has to find a job to support herself. Intersting flick.

• Sep 01, 2011

★★ (out of four) Sort of revere Cinderella story, 80's style. It not bad and easy to watch, but it gets tiresome after awhile. Ally Sheedy plays a spoiled rich spoiled brat. Her father wishes he could teach her a lessen. His wish comes true in the form a fairy godmother who who makes it as though he never had a daughter, so the spoiled brat must become a maid for a wealthy couple. She falls for the hot chauffeur (Michael Ontkean). [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Zeppo1/MaidtoOrder.jpg[/IMG] A bit more depth would have helped lift the overall story. It is definately watchable, but not very memorable.

• Jan 25, 2011

Cute, but awful 80's hair...

Cute, but awful 80's hair...

• Jan 05, 2011

This movie was...well they typical 80's movie, lol. Its about a pretty girl, who has everything. Her dad is rich beyond belief, and she is practically given everything. She's always in and out of jail because she doesn't think that she has to abide by the law, and that she is above the law. Her father wishes one night that he had never had her because of how spoiled she had become...and his wish comes true. Until she learns her lesson, she will walk around the world like she doesn't exist. None of her friends recognize her, and her father doesn't recognize her. Overall...is was an ok movie. At the end, I was like...meh...ok next movie! For daily movie reviews, polls and more visit www.kimsmoak.com now!