Maiden Reviews

Exceptional and inspiring! Incredibly heartwarming ❤

Exceptional and inspiring! Incredibly heartwarming ❤

• alice
    Sep 03, 2019

Liked the story,the cinematography, and the fact that it was about women doing something very well.these women wernt even expected to finish one leg of the yacht race,let alone win a leg of the race. The film was inspiring and audience clapped at the end!

• Susan S
    Aug 19, 2019

The beautiful truth of this story.

The beautiful truth of this story.

• Michael M
    Aug 13, 2019

This is an uplifting move once you get past her later childhood years and it all happened in 1989-90 era when independent women had it so-so good. In the world of limited expectations especially with regards to what women could do as a team this was before the current US Women Soccer Team that is. We loved it and the people in our showing applauded at the end of the movie.

• Arthur L
    Aug 13, 2019

Really compelling tale and the pacing of it helps you feel the marathon these pioneers went on. Filled with tension, trials, and triumph I absolutely loved this story that I hadn’t heard of before. What a ride the maiden and her crew took.

• Steven B
    Aug 12, 2019

Wow for a documentary to bring a tear to the eye, along with Joy and laughter, this movie is special

• cmb
    Aug 11, 2019

Very touching story of the first female crew during the yacht races. You could feel the passion still all these years later with the women. Touching and well made.

• Aug 08, 2019

Beautifully crafted documentary on a sport that not a lot of people know about. Raw emotional and powerful retailing of history. Spotlights how much more awesome women are than men.

• Gale
    Aug 06, 2019

Inspiring movie, beautifully filmed documenting strong determined young women with guts, humor and perseverance!!

• Linda K
    Aug 05, 2019

Great inside look at a group of women who had a dream and went fort it!!

Great inside look at a group of women who had a dream and went fort it!!