Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon! Reviews

½ June 7, 2011
Chutki is a young girl who has aspirations to become an actress and find fame as a leading lady in Bollywood films. She'll go to any lengths to make that dream a reality, including traveling to the filmmaking capital itself -- Bollywood. But will Chutki end up like so many other actresses that harbored the same dream? Stars Antra Mali and Rajpal Yadav.

likable movie.
March 4, 2011
This Movie is one of those Movies I d say it can be watched only once but you ll never forget the message.
It is a neat Movie. Everyone of us has a Dream and if you have faith enough in your Dreams (so far they are not wacko sort of, you know like Seriel Killing becomes legal etc..) lol they will come true.

It is a very simple Movie with a huge Message.

As a fan of Madhuri Dixit, I thought to give it a try. NOT THAT I WANT TO BE MADHURI. lol
I was very surpised it was not one of those these days Bollywood imitating HOLLYWOOD Movies. It was very simple and very nice made. It also shows how far sometimes you have to go to fullfil your Dreams.
The opening was really nice with Ek Do Teen.
June 16, 2009
Day: Friday
Date: 20 Feb 2004
Time: 9.45pm
With: Dad, Mom, Azeem
On: Cable
½ June 21, 2008
This is lots of fun! I enjoyed the contrast between village life and Bombay's one. The acting is excellent, and no wonder it is not a popular movie hehehe it is not for those who want to believe in Bollywood as the pink cloud hehehe Great time pass, very enjoyable movie.
August 24, 2007
i agree with roupli. it reminds me of rangeela.
July 27, 2007
I think this is just making fun of a Bollywood legend.
June 24, 2007
brilliant brilliant movie! wayyy underrated
½ May 7, 2007
A film after my own heart! A young girl wants to be just like her favourite Bollywood actress.
April 29, 2007
This was a good movie about the life of an actress...
½ April 7, 2007
Okay, this girl is obssessed by an actress and she wants to be an actress so she goes to bollywood and try to get into films and she fights her way and gets a deal with a crap movie and at the end people hated the movie but liked her performances, yay for her.. she gets deals with big stars and then i think she becomes a big actress.. wow, big deal..

the only good thing about this film it really shows how people want to get into film industry and also the contumes were good..
½ April 7, 2007
Great movie that sometimes reminded me of Rangeela. Antara & Rajpal do a fantastic job at portraying their characters with simplicity & sincerity... too bad this movie wasn't much talked about.