Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon (2003) - Rotten Tomatoes

Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon (2003)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

Indian director Chandan Arora marks his feature film debut with Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon, the story of a young Indian woman's dream to make it big in the Bollywood film industry. Chutki (Antara Mali) is an enormous fan of Bollywood film star Madhuri Dixit and pines for the chance to follow in her idol's footsteps. As she makes her wishes known to her parents, she learns that her parents have other plans for her that include an arranged marriage. Fortunately, Chutki's best friend Raja (Rajpal Yadav) shares her dreams and offers to marry her so that the two can work together on Chutki's acting career. Just as soon as the two small-town innocents arrive in Mumbai, they learn some serious lessons about the hardships of the profession, as well as discover the numerous wannabes that are in direct competition with Chutki.

Cast

Critic Reviews for Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon

There are no critic reviews yet for Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon

This Movie is one of those Movies I d say it can be watched only once but you ll never forget the message. It is a neat Movie. Everyone of us has a Dream and if you have faith enough in your Dreams (so far they are not wacko sort of, you know like Seriel Killing becomes legal etc..) lol they will come true. It is a very simple Movie with a huge Message. As a fan of Madhuri Dixit, I thought to give it a try. NOT THAT I WANT TO BE MADHURI. lol I was very surpised it was not one of those these days Bollywood imitating HOLLYWOOD Movies. It was very simple and very nice made. It also shows how far sometimes you have to go to fullfil your Dreams. The opening was really nice with Ek Do Teen.

Wahida K
Wahida K

Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon on our Movie forum!

News & Features