Major Payne - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Major Payne Reviews

November 23, 2016
In the same league as Tommy Boy, this is one great comedy film which can stand the test of time! What makes it wonderful, is the bedtime story sequence, because my old youth group always loved me reanacting that one scene whenever we went on trips! Who cares about what the critics say!? Everyone should check this out!
August 7, 2016
This reminds me that Damon Wayans was once funny.
June 30, 2016
Major Payne is a man you should never mess with!
June 14, 2016
one of my all time favorites
½ June 11, 2016
Hilariously funny. Major Payne is by far Damon Wyans funniest character and his unique performance does this sadistic, paranoid character justice. I regard this movie as a future classic.
May 15, 2016
I think, to truly appreciate a LARGE amount of the comedy in this, you needed to actually be in the military. Because if you've been in, EVERYONE knows someone like Major Payne, and like each of the kids as well.
½ March 27, 2016
tjrs drole en VFQ, selon les sous-titre anglais c mieux en fr vfq
February 20, 2016
Major Payne is no masterpeice but it is a good shift from alot of the more serious military films out there. it is pretty funny, slightly heart warming film with descent characters which take you on an adequete adventure. id reccomend it to people who arent so picky about the quality of their films.
½ January 5, 2016
Funny comedy, with great loveable characters. This film truly is a one of a kind.
½ June 5, 2015
While Damon Wayans' character and some of the dialogue is memorable, the movie succumbs to cliches.
½ April 24, 2015
Damon Wayans was so good in everything he did while on In Living Color but It just doesn't translate to the big screen.
April 22, 2015
:D good evening comedy
March 5, 2015
Funny as Hell. Damon Wayans best film.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
hehe funny movie ,, one of the movies i laugh most at.
December 23, 2014
funny, not memorable, nothing especially special about it for a second viewing.
½ November 26, 2014
Um. Yeah. I fell asleep. I think I chuckled...once during the time of not being asleep...

Gosh darnit, his voice is sooo annoying.
July 24, 2014
(First viewing - Late childhood)
July 24, 2014
Don't judge this film on the weak rating it has here. The film is a classic comedy and is far too underated. Give it a go.
If you dont like this type of humor the film has to offer then fine but if you have a good sense of humour avoid it. Stick to watching boring weak predictable comedies like 2 broke girls.
July 9, 2014
Underrated 90's classic, like Stripes but with better jokes.
June 7, 2014
Horrible Damon Wayans movie. Don't bother watching this.