Making Mr. Right - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Making Mr. Right Reviews

March 7, 2008
A funny and nice movie with John Malkovich as a geeky scientist. Nothing special but its strictly entertaining!
½ January 13, 2008
Brilliant sweet film!
November 10, 2007
A lot better than I thought. I picked it because of Malkovich and got a surprise. It's worth a look!
½ September 30, 2007
John Malkovich plays a jerky scientist AND a sweet love starved robot in this forgotten 80's romcom.
September 3, 2007
i wanna see it again...
'so happy together'
August 1, 2007
Who else but John Malkovich can make an android sexy?? I saw this years ago when I was a mere teen. Needless to say this movie put Malkovich on my radar, being the first film of his I'd ever seen.
July 23, 2007
Entertaining and good 80s film.
July 15, 2007
A beautiful story of a woman (Ann Magnuson) falling in love with an android (John Malkovich), who is scheduled to go up on a space mission. The Turtles make it better with their "Happy Together" song.
July 8, 2007
This is a very funny movie. He is a really good actor. If you need some laughter in your life, you should see this one.
June 28, 2007
I watched this dozens of times when I was a tween and liked it for some reason. Watching it twenty years later merely proves how dated it is and how bad it was to begin with. Malkovich is alright in a dual role and does some random, goofy and sometimes very entertaining and funny things. The story's nothing great and watching it again years later just proves that nothing's as good as you remember it to be. A star for Malkovich and a star for the memories.
½ June 24, 2007
gaaaaaaawd i saw this movie when i was a KID and i think only saw it once
This is where i got to know the song "So Happy Together" and since i first heard it i got glued and YEARS until now i finaly got it traced down
suddenly i feel my work is done on earth - LOL
erm...this movie? ...erm.. all i rmbred was this ne guy being so in love with android... i REALLY wna re-watch this movie
½ June 22, 2007
Why, John Malkovich....why???
½ June 21, 2007
This was really funny. I love 80's movies, they just don't make them like that anymore.
June 7, 2007
I love this movie. definitely one of the best indie films ever made. Malkovich is ace.
June 4, 2007
I love this movie!! It's corny but it's the begining of what a wonderful actor John MalMalkovich is.
June 2, 2007
Even thought John gets on m nerves royally w/ his ego...I do love this movie. I have seen it hundreds of time--a classic!
May 19, 2007
A childhood fav. Um... strangely heart warming? lol. Very cute for a funny flick. Luv JM &AM always.
½ April 27, 2007
was enertaining when i was eight, for some reason i don't think it stands the test of time
April 7, 2007
dont watch this one.
January 1, 2007
stay away from this movie! i dont know what john malkovich was thinking,but it's a waste of time even if you're bored! cleaning would be more interesting!