Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Reviews

• 22h ago

La historia es sencilla pero está bien contada, el arte de la película es grandioso y el papel de Jolie es muy bueno, Pfeiffer también lo hace bien, el pésimo papel es el delprincipito, bastante flojito Harris Dickinson. Entretenida para ver es estos momentos de cuarentena.

Pretty good. Especially for a sequel

Pretty good. Especially for a sequel

• 4d ago

For lovers of the dark fantasy genre it's a must see, compelling storyline, spectacular cast and great special effects.

• 4d ago

What a great sequel to the first masterpiece called Maleficent! This sequel was a wonderful continuation of the first movie, but a wonderful story in its own right. The dark Fairies are shown to still exist, and Maleficent proves to still be queen of them all, while battling the new evil, human queen, who is hell bent on destroying all the fae. Especially, Maleficent....

• Mar 21, 2020

Nice, very nice movie. I do not understand what the critics have to say. I was not expecting much (based on critics score). From now on, Pro critics mean nothing to me anymore. Public ratings is the only rating worth something. For example, Star Wars the last Jedi was a public fiasco and critics loved it...

• Jamie C
    Mar 21, 2020

Really loved this movie more than the first one!!!

Really loved this movie more than the first one!!!

• Mar 16, 2020

This time around they've completely abandoned the fairy-tale and have delivered a sequel that just feels somewhat pointless (yes, it's an obvious cash-grab), but the real problem is the lack of depth to both the story-telling and character development – had they done better on both accounts, they might have been something worthwhile buried in there. What I'm saying is, it's another "style over substance" type of affair where they try to dazzle you with a lot of flashy visuals (admittedly, it's pretty nice to look at, especially the backgrounds and sets), but then fail to write a story that has something interesting to say. I will say this: I'd forgotten how enjoyable Angelina Jolie is as an angry Maleficent and, of course, there's Michelle Pfeifer who is rather good in her role, too.

• Mar 13, 2020

better than the first but overall pointless and not very special

better than the first but overall pointless and not very special

• Mar 11, 2020

This movie is very fun! The actor did a great job .All the scenes are very real. Specially the maleficent`s wings and the spinnig wheel!

• Mar 08, 2020

this sequel is one of the most attractive and most best live action remake.

this sequel is one of the most attractive and most best live action remake.