Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Reviews

• Jul 07, 2020

Stunning visual, boring and weirdly-shallowed characters. Mistress of Evil is a needless sequence to the 2014 failure with a bigger fall.

• Jul 06, 2020

5/10 this is so, so bad...

5/10 this is so, so bad...

• Jul 05, 2020

It might not be as great like the first movie, I think Angelina Jolie and Michelle Pfeiffer did a pretty good job.

• Jul 02, 2020

Not as good as the original.

Not as good as the original.

• Jun 19, 2020

All this movie was was cliches and typical Disney garbage. Nothing exciting ever happened, and the end battle was so cringy that it hurt. The movie had to much of this and not enough of that, and vice versa. This was literally How to Train Your Dragon 2 & 3. "Oh, im all alone, but wait! Actually theres a whole frickin colony that i stumbled upon by chance, and now we are going to rise to fight." Its just utter cheese and garbage. Angelina Jolie took out everything great about her character from the first one, and made a dull character that seems like she didn't want to be there. The movie was just boring, cliche, bad acting, and poor scriptwriting all molded together into one.

• Jun 18, 2020

This is such a good movie I love the fresh story, and how they gave Phillip some character, Michelle Is a good villain, the reasoning behind why fell a bit flat though. The climax was excellent, and Jolie as alway was amazing x

• Jun 14, 2020

The one good thing I can say about this ugly, boring, overlong, clichéd, uninspired rip-off of Kung Fu Panda 3 and Black Panther is that at least Disney TRIED to do something original and didn't copy and paste one of their other movies. Where's the consequences to just, like, anything? Death doesn't matter? Then why isn't Sharlto Copley back, at least he wasn't dull! Only when it's convenient to the plot, eh? Ugh. 4/10.

• Jun 14, 2020

Excellent from start to finish in every way !

Excellent from start to finish in every way !

• Jun 13, 2020

*stares at window* "Malekatooot!"

*stares at window* "Malekatooot!"

• Jun 12, 2020

Disney magic at its best!

Disney magic at its best!