Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Reviews

• Feb 29, 2020

NOT ENOUGH MALEFICENT! This movie is pretty long but Angelina Jolie AKA Maleficent is only in about 20 minutes of it total. Pretty disappointing as most people watch it for Maleficent. The best parts are the beginning and end. It seems more so like they just threw something together than actually took time on it. The dialogue was also incredibly cheesy, uck.

• Charles B
    Feb 18, 2020

Angelina Jolie was great in this role! She adopted the role of a sorceress with a disdain for mankind wonderfully, yet at the same time, you could always sense the undercurrent of her love for her adopted child and the desire to see humans and the fey living together in peace. Special effects and cinematography were excellent.

• Antonio Reyes
    Jan 04, 2020

Angelina jolie. That's it, that was the movie. She's the reason I watched it. She's magical.

• Brigitte B
    Jan 01, 2020

The war is to much for kids... really cute and fun colors tho 🤪

The war is to much for kids... really cute and fun colors tho 🤪

• charles f
    Dec 31, 2019

I loved this movie! You assume the evil one is Maleficent, but she is not the villain of this movie I am going to watch this movie again.

• Jennifer G

the message of peace ✌

the message of peace ✌

• Karen
    Dec 23, 2019

This is a movie of fantasy that draws the viewer into an alternative reality. The story is still focused on the same characters as the first Maleficent, but the focus has shifted. There are some intensely emotional scenes and terrific special effects. The story line answers some questions of how the characters formed their personalities and the source of Maleficents power.

• Elizabeth B
    Dec 19, 2019

Great special effects and theme. We truly enjoyed this movie.

Great special effects and theme. We truly enjoyed this movie.

• Daniel C
    Dec 18, 2019

Good visuals, but lacked in story telling and meaningful character arcs. 1st one was better by far