Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Reviews

• Antonio Reyes
    Jan 04, 2020

Angelina jolie. That's it, that was the movie. She's the reason I watched it. She's magical.

• Brigitte B
    Jan 01, 2020

The war is to much for kids... really cute and fun colors tho 🤪

The war is to much for kids... really cute and fun colors tho 🤪

• charles f
    Dec 31, 2019

I loved this movie! You assume the evil one is Maleficent, but she is not the villain of this movie I am going to watch this movie again.

• Jennifer G

the message of peace ✌

the message of peace ✌

• Karen
    Dec 23, 2019

This is a movie of fantasy that draws the viewer into an alternative reality. The story is still focused on the same characters as the first Maleficent, but the focus has shifted. There are some intensely emotional scenes and terrific special effects. The story line answers some questions of how the characters formed their personalities and the source of Maleficents power.

• Elizabeth B
    Dec 19, 2019

Great special effects and theme. We truly enjoyed this movie.

Great special effects and theme. We truly enjoyed this movie.

• Daniel C
    Dec 18, 2019

Good visuals, but lacked in story telling and meaningful character arcs. 1st one was better by far

• christellefanny
    Dec 14, 2019

Loved loved loved it

Loved loved loved it

• Andrew
    Dec 14, 2019

Loved that it was a completely different storyline, but incorporated the back story perfectly.