Mambo Italiano - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mambo Italiano Reviews

½ November 20, 2016
Don't waste your time. It's stereotypical without being funny. I can't believe I watched it to the end. Guess I was hoping for a plot twist or line to justify losing two hours of my life. NOT!
October 4, 2016
This is like "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". Italian stereotypes and typical Mediterranean drama synthesize this comedy that still manages to stay true in the heart and show the real problem as it is. It was fun and entertaining and mostly just to its characters. "Mambo Italiano" is a light-hearted comedy, but underneath its funny surface there is a good and clear purpose.
January 11, 2015
Utterly hilarious! Paul Sorvino is greater than ever!
October 10, 2014
very funny I was surprised
½ January 6, 2014
if i knew it was a gay movie, i wouldn't watch it although i wanna open my mind and learn new things.
April 15, 2013
One of my all time faves!!!!
March 7, 2013
Utterly nauseating Gay Agenda crap.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth a look interesting story there.
November 19, 2012
a very unique love story
½ August 3, 2012
Great,gay-licous,fantasic and hilarous.
This is a great family and gay movie. filmed in canada with some of the top great canadain house hold names. The movie is filled with a relaxed feel. Italian parents have a son 'Nino' who's stuck under his parents traditional values of whats right and wrong and your not moving until you marry. He moves anyway, with his long time best friend Angelo. Just when Nino's parents begin to accept the idea of Nino moving.
July 2, 2012
A really fun and sweet gay romantic comedy with lovely characters, supportive family (kinda) and some enjoyable Italian culture!
½ April 22, 2012
very very very very fuuny :)
April 10, 2012
i thought that this movie was great and it was really cool. i liked watching it and it was cool. this movie was silly to me also.
½ March 28, 2012
very very very very fuuny :)
March 25, 2012
hilarious and heartfelt a true lesson in being yourself and loving who you are and having faith that your family will do the same
January 30, 2012
another underappreciated, great comedy
January 20, 2012
The movie is funny and have an incredible way of expressing the conflict between traditions and society evolution. I love it
½ December 29, 2011
Sorta My Big Fat Greek Wedding, only with Italians. And not quite as funny. But still witty and worth a view, especially considering how short it is.
December 2, 2011
Forget the critics! This flick is funny as hell, lol
August 26, 2011
Spaghetti to the max!!! It's like watching a Italian soap opera... Nothing really ground breaking happened in the film