Man of the House - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Man of the House Reviews

½ January 23, 2014
Oh boy...forget the plot because its just retarted...but if you are a male, there are some things to enjoy here.
January 12, 2014
sexy, funny, one of my best 20 films
December 20, 2013
I love Tommy Lee Jones.
August 18, 2013
When five perky cheerleaders witness the murder of a drug bust informant, they require 'round-the-clock' surveillance to keep from being the next victims. Enter tough-as-nails Texas Ranger Lt. Roland Sharp (Tommy Lee Jones), who masquerades as their assistant coach and camps out in their campus digs. But these feisty foxes just want to have fun, and the buttoned-down Sharp learns it's no easy task to keep the uncontrollable coeds in line and out of harm's way.

also stars Cedric the Entertainer, Christina Milian, Paula GarcÚs, Monica Keena , Vanessa Ferlito, Kelli Garner, Anne Archer, Brian Van Holt, Shea Whigham, Terry Parks, R. Lee Ermey, Paget Brewster, Shannon Marie Woodward, Liz Vassey, Curtis Armstrong and James Richard Perry.

directed by Stephen Herek.
½ July 18, 2013
The nadir of Tommy Lee Jones' career. Awful.
June 25, 2013
I mostly just enjoy Tommy Lee Jones.
May 23, 2013
the cheer leaders in this movie hot azz there boobs are huge.
March 20, 2013
If "Agent K" from "Men in Black" had to go undercover by himself with some cheerleaders that needed to be protected at all costs you would get "Man of the House". Tommy Lee Jones is very funny in what is otherwise an average comedy. Thankfully the film knows this and barely focuses on the cheerleaders that need to be protected, instead of focussing on the overall dynamics between the girls and their protector. It may not be a very good film, but it's entertaining while it lasts and it has a few twists you won't see coming, making it an fun, if forgettable comedy (it really could have used some aliens to spice it up). (Dvd, July 20, 2012)
March 16, 2013
For me was a good comedy ...
½ March 5, 2013
De maniere tres etrange, non seulement Garde Rapprochee est une comedie drole et efficace, mais elle est de surcroit tres bien interpretee par un excellent Tommy Lee Jones et un quintette feminin non moins parfait. Un bon film sympathique et pas pretentieux pour un sou, excellente surprise.
January 22, 2013
What was Tommy Lee Jones thinking?
January 22, 2013
I totally forgot this movie existed. I would like to forget it again.
January 6, 2013
Esta peli es del 2005 y alli hacen el baile del caballo, jajaja
½ December 29, 2012
gd fun & gd lookin cheerleaders! wat else do u want
December 27, 2012
It was nice to see tommy lee jones do a different kind of role.
½ December 19, 2012
An absolutely terrible and forgettable movie that I so wish Jones hadn't chosen to do.
½ November 21, 2012
o' come on Tommy and a bunch of hot girls gotta love it..........
November 16, 2012
These critics are stupid and gay and should die. I've always thought that and always will think that. How do you even get a job as a critic? Especially when these people could be doing things that would actually be beneficial to society instead of just contributing midless effort inside an eloguently written piece of trash review. And what has our society come to that we need the sole opinion of, let's face it, brainless idiots to make up our mind about if we like or dislike something. Like I said, die die die. Garbage.