Man on a Ledge - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Man on a Ledge Reviews

September 22, 2015
Very suspenseful my eyes were glued to the screen
½ September 7, 2015
Never making the most of potential social commentary, 'Man on a Ledge' is instead content being a generic and rote thriller of the lowest order. Lackluster performances despite a mostly solid cast, with Rodriguez being a special low point, combined with bland dialogue and characterization, kills what little tension there is in the mildly impressive ledge sequences.
September 3, 2015
I don't remember anything from the movie!
August 13, 2015
Very good action movie
½ July 27, 2015
The title is ridiculous, the movie most definitely is not. This is a fantastic movie, with a great premise, a great story, some great acting and a twist ending. The dilemma here is wondering whether or not Sam Worthington's character is going to jump or not, and if he is really innocent or not. Elizabeth Banks is also very strong here as the cop who talks down jumpers. An overall great time and a must see for everyone. RECOMMENDED
½ July 7, 2015
Really boring, which surprised me for sure. Despite having a half-decent cast to boot, that department was lacking as well. The biggest issue is just a really messy and slow plot.
½ April 17, 2015
Start by assuming it's going to be about the most preposterous plot you'll see in a yeAr, or two or three. Then sit back and enjoy the ride, it's actually quite exciting. And no matter how freaked out you are by Ed Harris' head, Genesis Rodriguez's gratuitous cleavage appearances will keep things in perspective and get you through any boring bits.
March 4, 2015
Enjoyable thriller, with a nicely convoluted plot.
½ February 18, 2015
Above most action blockbusters.
½ January 30, 2015
Such a great premise... wasted before our eyes. This REEKS of an easy to execute Hollywood action thriller. Yet somehow I just didn't buy that any of this was real. I think part of it was my pet peeve of a movie being cast by exclusively beautiful people. The world is not like that, and my suspension of disbelief didn't quite make the same jump that our main character did when he leaped 20 floors.
January 19, 2015
OK to watch for some entertainment but nothing special...
½ January 4, 2015
A revenge heist flick where an escaped con goes out on a ledge in the middle of NYC in order to distract from a diamond robbery going on right across the street. If it goes off without a hitch, he clears his name. Man on a Ledge is moderately captivating, but loses a lot of its steam once the other shoe drops and the mystery is unraveled. There's also one or two glaring plot errors near the end that just make you want to roll your eyes. But I've seen way worse.
December 26, 2014
The extra features on how its made are great.
½ December 8, 2014
Man on a Ledge offers up a great story, and great action sequences along with it. Definitely an under appreciated masterpiece.
December 3, 2014
A decent suspense movie with a plot that most can follow.
November 29, 2014
It's actually catchy and decent. Felt like going back to Phone Booth, but with less thrill. The action is good, but it's missing originality.
½ November 25, 2014
Sam Worthington, el protagonista de "Avatar", encarna aquí a un ex-policía acusado de robar un diamante que se coloca en el borde de una cornisa del piso 21 de un hotel para intentar probar su inocencia. Muchos clichés y poca acción en esta cinta que tiene actores de la talla de Ed Harris y Edward Burns, pero que en realidad no tiene nada de especial.
November 15, 2014
Advice: Just jump. Scene.
November 9, 2014
Stupid, cliched, unfocused, fun, enjoyable.