The Man Who Knew Too Little Reviews

• Jun 11, 2019

Bill Murray is a genius.

Bill Murray is a genius.

• May 20, 2019

Out of a lackluster opening comes a hilarious comedy. Our protagonist, played by the always funny, Bill Murray, although a bit on the dumb side, is charming and charismatic.

• May 15, 2019

Great film, brought a lot of laughter and joy to my family when we watched it. The idea of it is fascinating, if it were made today the ending would be totally different.

• Jan 10, 2019

Hilarious. Bill murray at his best, so much charm and fun story arks. Gotta love my Grandmas Aunts Husbands Brother.

• Jan 07, 2019

A hilarious movie using the trope of miscommunication as it's guiding theme. Good for a fun family friendly movie night.

• Dec 22, 2018

Corny yes, but it's the type of corn you want to feast on xD Hilarious

Corny yes, but it's the type of corn you want to feast on xD Hilarious

• Dec 14, 2018

Very funny great timing Bill Murray at his best.

Very funny great timing Bill Murray at his best.

• Dec 02, 2018

it's a funny bill Murray movie

it's a funny bill Murray movie

• Jul 26, 2018

Went to see this when it was released always liked Bill Murray's films. My god what was he thinking when he got this script, from what I sat through was the worst film I've ever witnessed. I say what I sat through, the first and last time I ever walked out of a film.

• Apr 30, 2018