The Man with One Red Shoe Reviews

• Jan 19, 2020

Stab from the past and is hilarious. This reminds me of Fish called Wanda and The Pink Panther in the wacky stories told.

• Jul 10, 2019

Great spoof on the spy movies that were all the rage at the time. I love cheesy eighties movies, and this is one I always go back to. Reminds me of when I was a kid.

• Jun 30, 2019

Underrrated early Tom Hanks fliick. Convoluted and ridiculous, but really funny.

• Jan 15, 2018

Sorry. I enjoyed this silly movie. If you enjoy slapstick, this movie is hilarious. I'll probably watch it again.

• Nov 16, 2017

I loved this romantic comedy. Great movie for kids. I loved the movie when I was a kid.

• May 25, 2017

Let's first start with the three positives. I enjoyed the characters that Tom Hanks and Jim Belushi played. I also liked the main story. The things I didn't like were the other characters and the story also got confusing at times

• Apr 21, 2017

This has been a childhood favorite of mine. Saw it again after a long time and loved it as much as I did then. Whatever happened to Lori Singer...?

• Mar 22, 2017

The only positive thing I can say is, I like Tom Hanks.

The only positive thing I can say is, I like Tom Hanks.

• Mar 18, 2017

This is one of the few old comedies with Tom Hanks that I had never seen. It has a good supporting cast including Dabney Coleman, James Belushi, Charles Durning, Tom Noonan, and Carrie Fisher. Despite the stellar cast, the story is weak, it's based on a French comedy from the 70's, but it doesn't translate well. Being a fan of Hanks from the 80's, it was worth a watch for me, especially seeing Hanks and Fisher together as I love the in "The 'burbs", but I can't recommend this film. It isn't that funny and is pretty slow at times. Skip it!

• Feb 19, 2017