The Man Without a Face Reviews

• May 09, 2019

Nothing I can really take out of this to the real world except not to stare at people that look different from the norm, it makes them feel like shit.

• Mar 28, 2018

Gibson's directorial debut is both touching and sad. It rises above being a melodrama with 2 great performances in the central roles. A film that will pleasantly surprise viewers.

• Dec 30, 2017

Nice directorial debut by Mel Gibson, very humane work. Nick Stahl is brilliant as the young boy longing for a father. Mel Gibson's McLeod is a disillusioned seclusive teacher with a great magnanimous heart. The film depicts true friendship between a man and a boy who help each other in their plight. A kind film.

• Jun 08, 2017

Pretty good movie. As a whole, the story feels pretty generic and formulaic, but thanks to some heartwarming moments and great performances from is cast, especially Stahl's debut performance and Gibson (in his directorial debut), it redeems itself.

• May 28, 2017

People want their truth...

People want their truth...

• May 25, 2017

One of Mel Gibson's best.

One of Mel Gibson's best.

• Apr 09, 2017

Movie about a man with a disfigured face who befriends a boy and then tutors him. Mel Gibson sucks. I hated this movie. One of the worst I've seen.

• Apr 08, 2015

Well done well acted story about friendship and seeing what you want to see.

Well done well acted story about friendship and seeing what you want to see.

• Sep 28, 2014

One of Mel Gibson's best films ever

One of Mel Gibson's best films ever

• Sep 12, 2014

An interesting movie about friendship.

An interesting movie about friendship.