Manhunt in Space - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Manhunt in Space Reviews

November 3, 2016
Another Rocky Jones movie that really bores me to death
March 21, 2012
A boring Rocky Jones movie that has uninteresting characters and a bland plot. The effects are pretty cheap. This film doesn't offer much to the entertaining value.
½ October 20, 2011
Space stuff happens on a spaceship piloted through space... featuring Winky.
November 14, 2010
If you're a sci-fi fan, you will notice right away all the things that are wrong in this movie, and then you will notice the horrible acting and story as well. I wouldn't recommend this movie.
½ October 18, 2010
"Rocky Jones: Space Ranger" is not a TV series remembered, probably because it was pretty dumb and badly made. But combining 3 episodes into a full-length movie? Dumbness and Badness multiplied by 3! If anything the co-pilot character Winky seems like a precursor to Gilligan's Island's "Gilligan" and "Jar Jar Binks", and that just shows the power of the annoying (co)star. And although being a science fiction show set in space, there is not much space....
½ September 6, 2010
This is a dumb one for a 1950's B sic-fi edit three half hour episodes together of the childrens T.V series ROCKY JONES, SPACE RANGER and call it a feature length film. Dull , chessey and the stupid. 3/10
½ January 27, 2010
Saw this in the extreme discount bin and couldn't resist. I know I should have. But I have just have a bizarre fascination with film history and culture. All in all it wasn't that bad. A cross between Saturday film serials of the 30's and 40's like Flash Gordon and Trekkies will find a bit of ground work laid out for the upcoming 60's Star Trek universe, and you could see yourself as an 50's 7 year old playing Rocky Jones Space Ranger with card board space ships in the back yard. The storylines are 50's America lilly white good guys VS the bad guys, which are usually resolved without killing anyone. A strange concept today in kids TV. This is a 3 episode story arch edited together into a film. A concept that Universal Studios employs with great success in the 70's. If you like old serials you'll probably enjoy this. It's not rocket science.
May 24, 2009