Manna From Heaven Reviews

• May 19, 2017

You can tell what Manna wants to be -- a light-hearted-yet-profound, feel-good flick in the same vein as It's a Wonderful Life -- but it falls woefully short.

• Aug 09, 2008

Surprisingly great movie...I even bought it!

Surprisingly great movie...I even bought it!

• Mar 16, 2008

Though I saw this one a while back, I'd highly suggest it. Is entertaining and has a good story line. Is very enjoyable.

• Jul 22, 2007

A strange little film that has a great cast, but the story is kind of stupid. It's an alright film, but I had a difficult time staying interested at times and I was not particularly inspired by it.

• Super Reviewer
    Dec 27, 2006

What an odd, odd movie.

What an odd, odd movie.

• Mar 23, 2006

awww... it's cute! I don't know what it is about it, but it's a slow moving and lovable comedy. Also, by the way, "manna" is what God sent to Moses and the hebrews in order to keep his people fed as they escaped from Egypt to the promised land... it implies money, or something that will save people... (just in case the other person who asked in their comment below me still wants to know)

• Mar 01, 2006

what on earth is Manna ?

what on earth is Manna ?

• Nov 07, 2005

[center][font=Impact]I admit this film started out a little slow for my taste, but it got better as it went along. I love how fresh the idea of this film is and how it incorporates the different generations. It was a good cast too. I know it's been mostly cast off as an "old person film" but I think everybody can enjoy it just the same...[/font] [/center]