Man's Best Friend Reviews

• Mar 16, 2019

It's soo hilariously bad, it almost needs to be seen to believe. It's an absolute blast, it had me howling. Between the dog-rape, pissing acid and going predator with the vanishing I was doubled over laughing. This disc will get some good plays.

• Aug 20, 2018

They should put mans best friend back on cable television that dog was a good actor and all of the actors in the movie played good.yall please play this movie on cable television for Halloween this year 2018

• Feb 01, 2017

I've always hated dogs, i'm a cat lover mostly, so...

I've always hated dogs, i'm a cat lover mostly, so...

• Mar 11, 2016

this is the best kind of bad movie. a not so subtle political message, special effects on just the right side of terrible, a lot of people who could be doing something better with their talent and dire need to tell itself seriously. highly recommended.

• Apr 08, 2015

I see the flaws but this thriller has one bad ass heavy in that killer dog.

I see the flaws but this thriller has one bad ass heavy in that killer dog.

• Feb 20, 2015

It was a great and funny film.

It was a great and funny film.

• Feb 19, 2015

Packender Tier-Thriller, der gegenüber Wes Craven's "The Breed" in einigen Punkten was voraus hat!

• Dec 20, 2013

I've always enjoy this movie. Like it or not (Man's Best Friend) is a TRUE cult classic!!!!

• Jul 29, 2013

Un clásico de las serie Z

Un clásico de las serie Z

• Jul 01, 2013

I like horror movies that get under my skin. This one got on my nerves instead. Lance Henriksen is once more trapped in a sorry excuse for a frightfest trying his best to serve the material. If Ally Sheedy looked any more disinterested in being in this, she'd end the film with them capturing her firing her agent over the phone. No good reason to see this.