Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Reviews

September 6, 2016
Always a wonderful classic, and looks fantastic in Blu Ray
August 15, 2016
I love Winnie the Pooh and this movie was so fun to watch! The characters are so cute and harmless and the three stories are good and well told.
August 12, 2016
With all the magic and humor that filled the classic stories by A.A. Milne, this feature is the perfect adaptation of the silly, old bear and his gang of forest friends. The last feature Walt Disney was actually involved in, the film stays true to the tone and childish daze that made the novels so great. Read like a storybook, the film actually features several short stories which helps to introduce the slew of colorful characters from the laughably cynical Eeyore to the high-flying Tigger (that's T-I-double guh- ER). The animation resembles the simple design of that in the book and the voices match their characters perfectly, Winnie-the-Pooh is pure fun.
August 2, 2016
My daughter loves it. That's good enough for me.
August 1, 2016
This must be Disney's last package film to be released. I didn't review any of Disney's package films because I didn't watch them when I was a kid. I did remember The Three Caballeros trailer and when I was a teenager i did watch them so that's saying something. Now Winnie the Pooh. Pooh Bear. He sounds like Mr Stork from Dumbo, The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, Kaa from The Jungle Book and Roquefort from The Aristocats. He can do all the voices in all the Disney classics, he can also narrate too. Speaking of narration the narrator sounds like Bagheera from The Jungle Book. The songs are catchy like for example the Heffalumps and Woozles song where pooh is dreaming surely reminds me of Pink Elephants from Dumbo. The scenes are funny with those disney characters, Pooh Bear is the most lovable character and likes eating honey, Piglet is a smart pig who I can't describe him cause he's seemed to be a cute character, Tigger is a bouncing tigger who likes to bounce a whole lot, Rabbit is funny and wants his garden to be clean and doesn't Tigger bouncing, Eeyore is a bored donkey and has nothing to be worry and Christopher Robin who is Pooh's best friend and like animals friends. There is one scene where Rabbit told Tigger he promised not to bounce again not even the smidgen of a bounce so Tigger walks away sadly and that makes me cry when I was a kid now I'm sure nobody notice that but that's over Rabbit admits he likes the old Tigger and I forgot to mention the scene where Rabbit wondering around the forest, that's funny too.

Wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in their enchanted place on top of the forest, a little bear will always be waiting.
July 10, 2016
"Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood..." From Walt Disney comes The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, a fun and charming collection of animated shorts. There's no real plot to the film, instead a narrator reads a Winnie the Pooh storybook, stopping from time to time to either tell a story or interact with the characters. And this interactive, "breaking the fourth wall" quality is done extraordinarily well. The animation is also especially good, and really makes one feel like they're entering a storybook and watching it come to life. Additionally, the Sherman brothers provide some wonderful music that's incredibly whimsical. A magical film that appeals to the child at heart, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is a true Disney classic.
½ July 6, 2016
A great collection of short stories that will warm your heart and even todays kids will enjoy as it's cute, Funny and innocent, Just what kids films should be.
½ May 16, 2016
A pure and magical Disney experience that certainly brought back my childhood.
February 20, 2016
I watched this when I was a kid I liked it a lot I thought it was funny and great for kids to watch.
September 25, 2015
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is a pretty underappreciated Disney flick which is too episodic in nature and sometimes too uneven, but it is endlessly entertaining, wonderfully childlike and immensely endearing while also being really sophisticated with a heartbreaking, sweet and perfect ending that is one of the best in the Disney canon. It also has a solid soundtrack, fun characters, solid animation and great voice acting and it is certainly one of the best efforts from Disney at the time.
September 12, 2015
A.A. Milne's characters come to life in the most faithful literary adaptation Disney has produced. Adults will enjoy the return journey to their childhood and children will be captivated by the genuineness of Milne's characters. The charm of childhood innocence, the beauty of limitless imagination, and sagacious narration make The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh a classic.
½ July 6, 2015
An adorable animation that doesn't really have a well-defined narrative as it is in fact a collection of three previously released featurettes (a fourth one, shorter and beautiful, was added to the end), and it has great songs and looks simple yet vibrant in a very sweet way.
June 7, 2015
This feature is actually a collection of 3 short films with Winnie the Pooh and company and was a staple from my childhood. Just a nice, enjoyable and easy watch. This is a must watch for all kids and an entertaining watch for adults. Worth revisiting if it's been a while since you last watched.
June 3, 2015
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is a funny and charming collection of shorts that capture the spirit of A.A. Milne's books.
April 1, 2015
The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh is a package movie that combines three short films produced by Disney between 1966 and 1974 along with a concluding featurette. Aside from the finale, which softens the bittersweet ending of The House On Pooh Corner, each piece is uncharacteristically faithful to the A.A. Milne stories that they adapt. Much of this film's charisma is rooted in its source material, but its cuddly humor and warm animation helped it become one of Disney's most enduring efforts. It's almost impossible to imagine Pooh without Sterling Holloway's vocal inflections; that's indicative as to what kind of mark these cartoons have made on children't entertainment.
½ March 31, 2015
Quite obviously a lovable little family flick about what hilarious kinds of people a little boy can think of, and it's "breaking the 4th wall" jokes are classic, even if one or two of the songs are a little overkill.
February 18, 2015
Watching this movie is like taking a step back or a quite for some folks and enjoying the luxuries of childhood. It is something the whole family can find a little delight in. It is fill with cute shorts, colorful musical numbers, and lots honey. Tigger is introduced and it is cool to see him have some character development. The wonderful thing about its not the only one.
February 17, 2015
You may argue that the pace is too slow, that there is no real plot or that is too kiddie... but if you still remember what it was to be a kid you'll see how really precious this film is :D
February 11, 2015
Cute and classic. The best Pooh!
January 2, 2015
Don't think you could find a more child-like simplicity, charm and innocence of a story than A.A Milne's stories. The animation by Disney just brings it all to life.