Always Watching: A Marble Hornets Story Reviews

• Nov 21, 2018

This movie..... This movie just can't redeem itself. Their are literally no references to marble hornets other than the villain. Always watching? More like Never Watching.

• Oct 14, 2018

I actually like this movie. Even if it's not like the web series it's still great, I love marble Hornets, SlenderMan\Operater, and I like this genre. So I give this a big??

• May 08, 2018

Super confused. The beginning foreshadowed an ending that didn’t happen. It had potential but fell flat

• Apr 28, 2018

it was good. it could have been better without the marble hornets name splattered on it. it only had 1 thing in common with marble hornets and it's the operator. sure if you look there is little easter eggs here and there but that's in most slenderman webseries which is way better (ex: EverymanHYBRID, Tribe Twelve, my webseries, etc.) was it a big struggle if the main characters find the marble hornets youtube channel or go to some of the places from the series. but if you look past the marble hornets stuff it's solid.

• Mar 01, 2017

Marble hornets was horror done right. With all the story elements that we all know and love from real horror films. Going on the journey with the characters was amazing. This movie on the other hand..... Was none of those things. Not a "bad" movie, Always Watching is nothing more that a series of jump scares for a cheap pop. This movie doesn't give you anything close to the feeling of pure horror that the original YouTube series of shorts ever did. With a good concept and inspiration should make it a must watch.. But the awful execution takes you to much out of the experience. Maybe one day we will get a great "slender man" movie. But this just isn't it.

• Dec 03, 2016

The ending really redeemed it, but I don't think I can get it to fresh. The actors in it are pretty good but they're not being well directed, the direction and writing are alright but very unoriginal. Jake McDorman, and the writer having written something that's fresh before, are the reasons I watched this.

• Sep 15, 2016

Actually quite enjoyed it

Actually quite enjoyed it

• Sep 14, 2016

As a fan of the series I can say this film is everything I hoped for. Fantastic, can't believe how low the ratings are. Honestly, I think the only negative ratings are non fans talking out of their asses.

• Sep 13, 2016

The Slenderman is old news. A nice attempt, but even when looked at on its own, it's just a poorly made film trying to cash in on the Slenderman's popularity. Well look at that, it cashed in at the wrong time.

• Aug 23, 2016

Way better than that other movie but this one is still flawed.

Way better than that other movie but this one is still flawed.