March of the Penguins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

March of the Penguins Reviews

October 23, 2017
You know I?m not a fan of documentaries I find Theme to be boring and what do you know it was not fun to watch it was boring. The only thing I did like was seeing The landscape of where of the Penguins are and what they do. If you don?t like documentaries then hay I don?t recommend watching this
August 22, 2017
This movie was exceptional. As a child, this was my staple, this was my Finding Nemo. Truly intriguing and beautiful. Quality film.
May 2, 2017
I was never a fan of a documentary I find them not to be fun to watch and this would be one of theme
½ December 13, 2016
It's an extremely well-done documentary. That is all.
December 1, 2016
A wonderfully done masterpiece of nature, brilliantly produced and narrated.
September 17, 2016
Solid documentary. Pre "Planet Earth" era gold.
September 12, 2016
A touching tale about the life of penguins. Had me grinning, laughing and crying.
July 1, 2016
Well-filmed documentary that's surprisingly brutal as it is educational.
June 22, 2016
March of the Penguins is one of the greatest documentaries ever made as well as easily being my favorite. Points have to be given for the crew for enduring the extreme conditions that they did, but anyone can go down to Antarctica, it all depends on the pay off. What the filmmakers came back with was stunning photography of otherwise unseen life and a moral center that forces us to question our own existences. An absolutely necessary viewing.
May 21, 2016
Beautiful movie with hard work done by the filmmakers. Very good cinematography and very good documenting of the harsh March of the Penguins
May 10, 2016
Fascinating, informative, sad, and when you have Morgan Freeman narrating it makes it even better. I was kinda hoping he'd name one of the penguins Andy Dufresne.
March 17, 2016
Literally penguins go through so much
jamrcla
January 30, 2016
Not into this sort of thing but it did get me hooked and it was really well told.
January 27, 2016
Not the best movie I've seen I did not think all of it was interesting some parts were interesting but it's just about penguins.
October 19, 2015
Amazing film. Love Morgan Freeman's narration.
½ September 1, 2015
Definitely one of the better documentaries out there, I'm just not a big fan of them.
August 21, 2015
I like this but after reading the book "Mother nature is trying to kill you" I looked at it a diff way
August 21, 2015
An absolutely perfect film! The stunning visuals make this movie work. Who knew such a simple animal such as the penguin could be transformed into a stunning movie.
August 17, 2015
March of the Penguins is the most relaxing and the most excellently shot documentary of 2005. Morgan Freeman's god like voice made this worth a watch.