March of the Penguins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

March of the Penguins Reviews

May 15, 2015
I own this movie on DVD, and I still love it, because it shows you a no-holds barred view about life where the real Emperor's of the world live.
February 28, 2015
It's an extremely well-done documentary. That is all.
December 12, 2014
how little we actually know about the lives of penguins !!
September 21, 2014
Freeman did a good job narrating the good points and sights in this informative educational documentary, but the film's between okay and not bad when the sad parts were too hard to watch. (C+)

(Full review coming soon - requires another viewing probably)
September 6, 2014
Only Morgan Freeman can make the lives of Penguins seem epic. It is wonderful, but ultimately boring. Sorry Mr Freeman.
July 3, 2014
I'm sure nature freaks like it but I'm not a nature freak.
June 7, 2014
This is a National Geographic wildlife documentary, and a simple one at that. But we found it totally engrossing! The penguins are lovable, the photography spectacular, and Morgan Freeman's voice narrates the whole thing. You really find yourself pulling for these little birds!
½ May 24, 2014
one of the best docs ever to warm the heart.
April 21, 2014
Pretty good wildlife film, great music too
April 11, 2014
Excellent! Morgan Freeman is the best narrator!
March 31, 2014
A natureza conta e reconta as mais belas histórias em todos os seus ciclos, sorte as invenções dos seres humanos conseguirem captar uma obra tão poética e sublime.
March 5, 2014
It was good telling a story of ones journey
½ March 1, 2014
It Is An Awesome Nature Movie In All Regards! One Of The best.
½ February 23, 2014
Another really good nature documentary. I learned so much about penguins. Things that I had no idea about. Great film....
½ February 12, 2014
Nothing that hasn't been done before.
January 27, 2014
Te most pure sweetness
½ January 12, 2014
Very inspirational story/documentary
December 25, 2013
It was a really interesting and very entertaining live-action nature documentary. It had really amazing cinematography, really great narration, great drama, great adventure, really great music and a very interesting story. It's one of the best nature documentaries I've ever seen. I will recommend this movie to both kids and adults.
December 21, 2013
It's all right, but I wouldn't call it a classic.
December 16, 2013
Beautifully filmed under extraordinarily difficult conditions. Breath-taking, but a somber reminder of the struggle to survive that most animals face. Not for the very young -- this is not a Disneyfied version of nature.

The DVD has a film about the filming of March of the Penguins and a LooneyTunes Bugs Bunny/penguin short.