March of the Penguins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

March of the Penguins Reviews

August 3, 2015
This is without doubt the greatest documentary I have ever seen.
If you didn't wanted to have a penguin after finishing the movie you have not heart then ))
the movie worth watching just to see how adorable baby penguins are! love them.
August 2, 2015
Simplemente Hermosa!!! nada mas que decir
June 9, 2015
Great story about the life of the adorable emperor penguin
May 25, 2015
Wonderful documentary.

The telling of how emperor penguins in the Antarctic travel a vast distance to mate and how the parents then have to endure the harshest conditions on Earth to ensure their offspring are born, survive and thrive. A story of life, survival, and regeneration.

Incredible footage. Some amazing camera placements and angles. There could not have been a manned camera in some of the spots, so passive cameras were used. Very ingenious placement at times.

Then, of course, there is the narration. Nobody could have done it better than Morgan Freeman. Such gravitas and feeling.

A great reminder of the wonder of nature, and the struggles that some species undergo to survive and grow.
May 15, 2015
I own this movie on DVD, and I still love it, because it shows you a no-holds barred view about life where the real Emperor's of the world live.
December 12, 2014
how little we actually know about the lives of penguins !!
September 21, 2014
Freeman did a good job narrating the good points and sights in this informative educational documentary, but the film's between okay and not bad when the sad parts were too hard to watch. (C+)

(Full review coming soon - requires another viewing probably)
September 6, 2014
Only Morgan Freeman can make the lives of Penguins seem epic. It is wonderful, but ultimately boring. Sorry Mr Freeman.
July 3, 2014
I'm sure nature freaks like it but I'm not a nature freak.
June 7, 2014
This is a National Geographic wildlife documentary, and a simple one at that. But we found it totally engrossing! The penguins are lovable, the photography spectacular, and Morgan Freeman's voice narrates the whole thing. You really find yourself pulling for these little birds!
½ May 24, 2014
one of the best docs ever to warm the heart.
April 21, 2014
Pretty good wildlife film, great music too
April 11, 2014
Excellent! Morgan Freeman is the best narrator!
March 31, 2014
A natureza conta e reconta as mais belas histórias em todos os seus ciclos, sorte as invenções dos seres humanos conseguirem captar uma obra tão poética e sublime.
March 5, 2014
It was good telling a story of ones journey
½ March 1, 2014
It Is An Awesome Nature Movie In All Regards! One Of The best.
½ February 23, 2014
Another really good nature documentary. I learned so much about penguins. Things that I had no idea about. Great film....
½ February 12, 2014
Nothing that hasn't been done before.
January 27, 2014