Marci X - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Marci X Reviews

August 21, 2016
I was a bit shocked at how corny some of the scenes got. It shocks even more that something like this could get a green light and actually get made.
½ January 20, 2015
I've successfully managed to bury this movie deep in my subconscious.
December 8, 2013
My momma was an extra
May 30, 2013
Fun, campy movie! I really enjoyed it, every movie does have to be Oscar material!
October 23, 2012
Griffin's favorite film.
March 16, 2011
Tão sem graça...o tipo de filme que te faz pensar: 'esse povo estava precisando de dinheiro, e topando qualquer coisa...'
March 16, 2011
To sem graa...o tipo de filme que te faz pensar: 'esse povo estava precisando de dinheiro, e topando qualquer coisa...'
February 9, 2011
Despite abysmal (and perhaps deserved) reviews - Lisa Kudrow can do no wrong in my eyes. As silly as it is, the movie made me laugh out loud and the great supporting cast of NY actors (especially Jane Krakowski, Sherrie Renee Scott and Veanne Cox) - work it. Also Matt Morrison as a member of a gay boys band is hilarious!
February 7, 2011
Easily the worst film of the decade.
½ September 13, 2010
It's painful to see how bad it is.
½ August 18, 2010
Just LOL. I love Damon.
April 1, 2010
May mga funny moments. Buti na lang hindi ko napanood sa sinehan.
February 3, 2010
Damon Wayans, Lisa Kudrow and Jane Karakowski - great actors from great comedy TV shows failed miserably in this one. Cant believe they opted to act in this movie.
½ February 3, 2010
I'm just sad that someone with as much comedic talent as Damon Wayans would ever have to do a paycheck movie like this...

One hilarious bit of trivia from IMDb: When Chris Rock got the script and the part of Dr. S, he turned it down and later said that the script was so bad, he would be happier receiving a packet of Anthrax instead, LOL!
½ January 28, 2010
It's painful to see how bad it is
½ December 30, 2009
This is a total mess that will make you feel uncomfortable from start to finish. It does, however, get an extra star from me just for having the nerve to be so awful. Not many people would fess up to having made this garbage.
December 28, 2009
I thought this movie was pretty funny although it was not the best story
½ August 12, 2009
I normally find the good in movies, but didn't see any in this lame comedy.
½ July 5, 2009
Pretty funny; worth a watch. Lisa Kudrow's just too good.
½ May 30, 2009
Lisa Kudrow rapping about purses!?!?!?! Why Damon Why?