Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas Is You Reviews

• Dec 14, 2018

If I could give this negative stars, I would. Probably the most depressing and unsettling movie that I've ever seen. It depicts a young uncaring girl who is emotionally cruel to a puppy who she is taking care of to earn the "pretty" puppy that she actually wants. She continually takes things away from him that she got for the "pretty" puppy. He really wants a toy and she takes it from him and donates it. The "heartwarming" ending is anything but. The poor puppy runs away after being told he is unwanted. The girl and her family don't bother to go looking for him. Instead they go to buy the pretty puppy. He is left out in the cold for 2 days before they consider going to look for him. I'm heartbroken that anyone made this movie and that there is a single human that thinks this is okay. My daughter and I were left upset and depressed.

• Nov 19, 2018

Super cute! Really brings to life the way we all felt a kids when we wanted a puppy. I think all kids sjould see this.

• Aug 07, 2018

This movie is terrible.

This movie is terrible.

• Dec 31, 2017

enjoyable animated Christmas story about puppies

enjoyable animated Christmas story about puppies

• Dec 26, 2017

I was smart enough to jump to the end when Maria sang the song.

I was smart enough to jump to the end when Maria sang the song.

• Dec 17, 2017

This film is just not that good.

This film is just not that good.

• Dec 09, 2017

This movie was just not good. Put me to sleep. Extremely boring.

This movie was just not good. Put me to sleep. Extremely boring.

• Nov 28, 2017

Mariah did n excellent job with movie my kids love it.

Mariah did n excellent job with movie my kids love it.

• Nov 05, 2017

Finally a movie about the epic Christmas song!!!

Finally a movie about the epic Christmas song!!!