Marigold - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Marigold Reviews

October 5, 2014
American Rom-Com meets bollywood. Despite not expecting much from this movie, I found it quite heart warming with a good slushy ending. It put a nice smile on my face. Worth a watch.
½ September 27, 2013
Not sure what I expected, but it wasn't bad. Not great-but enjoyable once I gave it a chance. I will take any reason to see India. :)
½ January 5, 2013
A fine "feel-good" movie but a bit to cliche and predictable.
July 9, 2012
Loved it - a fun introduction to the Bollywood style.
June 4, 2012
sad to see such a low rating for this gem of a movie. personally i love it!! i found it really funny and witty... i like it so much i am getting the dvd.
½ March 25, 2012
What a waste of my time. I was more interested in looking at all the buildings then actally watching the movie. Horrible acting on Ali Larters part and the rest of the cast was just not good at all.
January 21, 2012
If you enjoy Indian cultire, traditions... And Bollywood movies in general then this is a good one. I like it :)
December 5, 2011
Loved it! Totally want to watch it again.
September 26, 2011
"all over the place but enjoyable"
August 7, 2011
A demanding American actress (Ali Larter) heads to India in order to shoot a low-budget Hollywood film, only to find herself stranded in Bombay with no luggage and attitude to spare. Despite the unfortunate start to her Bombay adventure, the once-jaded actress is soon swept up in the glitz and glamour of the local filmmaking scene and cast in a lavish Bollywood musical. Once on the set, she meets a handsome prince and falls hopelessly in love.

review later
July 24, 2011
meh. had potential. just never developed as it should have. if you like Bollywood, don't really bother with this film.
½ June 20, 2011
This is a great mesh of Hollywood and Bollywood. It was a really fun romantic movie with beautiful locations and dancing! Salman Khan was a terrific male lead!
½ June 8, 2011
Why does Salman keep signing up for crap like this? Beautiful-Eyes deserves better!

This is not the American-made dedication to Bollywood that it tries to be; it mostly just shows its ignorance and is terribly written.
½ February 8, 2011
's alright, a good first step to watching bollywood movies
½ February 4, 2011
It was okay...but Ali Larter is TERRIBLE in it. Her "acting" is all over the place. PLUS, the sound was very poorly recorded, and it seemed like the worst song/dance numbers went on forever...
January 23, 2011
Predictable and boring. I am only giving an extra star for the funny character, Manoj.
½ January 16, 2011
Salu Khan to Ali, "You being a supreme bitch has no bearing on American culture" .. usual feast for the eyes Bolly flick .. part of the movie is shot in the gorgeous Blue City .. 99% in English ..
January 14, 2011
This was okay if you like Bollywood movies.
January 5, 2011
What can I say..the actress was paid 625k Pounds Sterling for this rubbish movie with Salman Khan.