Marley - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Marley Reviews

July 21, 2013
fantastic film, really went into everything about marleys life, from family, fame, health,death,friends,country,drugs,and his rise.
½ July 18, 2013
loved learning bobs story. very motivational:)
July 15, 2013
not as good as caribbean nights but It tells why he wrote what he wrote. like the song small Axe tru story
July 11, 2013
A great documentary to the king of reggae
July 8, 2013
makes me appreciate Bob Marley even more. now I understand the motive and passion behind reggae and Rastafarianism.
July 7, 2013
Fantastic extensive documentary about the Reggae maestro who preached peace and was stricken down by cancer at too young an age.
½ July 6, 2013
Loved it and learnt a lot about Marley and Jamica's history that I never knew. He really was like a Rasta Gandhi - just loved life. Wonder what he'd think nowadays with so much hate. I left half a star off as I would've liked more explanation where more songs came from. Know this might be hard as only Marley probably knows. One song I really wanted to know more about was Redemption Song - which is probably is biggest and kinda skirted over. "Love, prosperity, unity, Jah..Rastafari"
July 5, 2013
A little long, but incredibly well made.
July 5, 2013
Insightful, absorbing and moving.
June 26, 2013
Excellent, really informative and entertaining. A documentary that had soul and spirit. Watch even if, like me, you think you don't like reggae.
½ June 23, 2013
Comprehensive documentary of marley's life. Interesting but not hugely incisive.
½ June 22, 2013
Pretty informational. Great if you love Bob.
June 21, 2013
Awesome documentary!!!! Documentaire génial... à ne pas manquer en ce moment pour ceux qui ont Canal+!
June 19, 2013
Marley is an insightful look into the musical, political, and religious life of the legend Bob Marley that works with remarkable concert footage. The main flaw is McDonald's attempt at making a complete biography of Marley, which means it the length of a complete biography
June 19, 2013
Amazing view into the life of music legend Bob Marley, from dirt poor child hood in the hills and country of Jamaica, to moving to Kingston in search of a better life with his mother. If you are a reggae music lover, or musician, this documemtary is a must see.
June 17, 2013
Legend, amazing moving movie!!
½ June 16, 2013
Very interesting movie if you are a Bob Marley fan.. Never realised how much his music had to do with his religion..
June 15, 2013
It's a movie about bob Marley of course I want to see
June 12, 2013
A great film about a great man!
June 11, 2013
Interesting insight into the man.