Reviews

• Sep 28, 2021

Another unfunny stand up performance from the funniest last name in Hollywood. Poor dude just doesn't have it in him. It was embarrassing to watch. Almost painful. Where he developed the material and who laughed during this stage is a mystery to me. Love the Wayans but this needs to stop.

• Sep 08, 2021

I feel I was robbed of a hour. Old homophobic jokes, sexual jokes about his own children smh. It makes for a sad hour, watching a middle aged man degrade himself, and his own family. Skip it, not even watchable. He should have stayed retired from comedy.

• Sep 07, 2021

That dude funny and yes sometimes his jokes don't land but overall I enjoyed it. I recommend watching this 👌🏼

• Aug 29, 2021

Half the time, I was laughing my ass off -- other times, I didn't really know what to do... At times -- It's some of Marlon's best. It's not consistent, nor does it always work, but it never feels exactly "bad". The runtime works well for it. 5.15/10, C