Marriage Story Reviews

• Wayne F
    Jan 24, 2020

Good story telling with very good acting.

Good story telling with very good acting.

• Happiness
    Jan 20, 2020

VERY CHEEZY and a big snooze. ALtho Scarlett J. was not as sexualized as she usually is (relief) she still is lesser character with Adam Driver being the lead role on more than a few levels. Meaning, yes, its still sexist, and annoyingly so. Sentimental, cheezy and way too long.

• Jane
    Dec 27, 2019

Superb acting by Adam Driver. Very human story. Avoided cliche ending.

Superb acting by Adam Driver. Very human story. Avoided cliche ending.

• Norman M W
    Dec 17, 2019

Incredible acting, searingly honest, painful, sad, intensely real.

Incredible acting, searingly honest, painful, sad, intensely real.

• Jonathan B
    Dec 16, 2019

Performances of the 2 leads

Performances of the 2 leads

• RM
    Dec 09, 2019

The acting was terrific and it felt very real.

The acting was terrific and it felt very real.

• First L
    Dec 08, 2019

Moving, painful, sometimes humorous. No simple answers in a divorce situation. . Outstanding performances by all, excellent writing.

• Doris R
    Dec 05, 2019

Should have been named Divorce Story

Should have been named Divorce Story

• Elie E
    Dec 01, 2019

Adam Drivers performance is stunningly brilliant and the ensemble is one for the ages. Three cheers for Noah Baumbach and Randy Newman too. This one should get loads of well-deserved Oscar nominations.

• robin b
    Nov 27, 2019

Well acted and well cast but long repetitive monotonous movie! The scenes were very repetitive- after the first or second argument - we, as viewers, got the message - we didnt need 10 scenes with the same visual! I dont recommend this at all!