Reviews

• Sep 09, 2021

è il mio film preferito è troppo divertente la scena migliore è quella dove i due bambini afroamericani protrggono il presidente e i suoi bodyguard

• Sep 05, 2021

This movie is deliberately cheesy and fun. For people with a warped sense of humor, this movie is funny and entertaining.

• Sep 04, 2021

To the tune of Holst: 🎵 ACK-ACK-ACK ACK! ACK! ACK-ACK ACK! 🎵

To the tune of Holst: 🎵 ACK-ACK-ACK ACK! ACK! ACK-ACK ACK! 🎵

• Aug 17, 2021

A great movie with iconic shots of the aliens and how they were defeated!

A great movie with iconic shots of the aliens and how they were defeated!

• Aug 06, 2021

awesome cast for a quirky tim burton film

awesome cast for a quirky tim burton film

• Jul 03, 2021

I first watched Mars Attacks! along with my brother. I was too much scared after watching it. After years, when I watched it again I thought how much bad this movie was. Less dramatic, more focus on comedy and cheap special effects. After I watched it now, I came to know that I was wrong. This movie was never intended to be SciFi drama, director wanted to make it SciFi- dark comedy- satire and he did it beautifully. Movie is great entertainment at it's best. Most of the people may not understand the purpose and the message of the film: it acted as a satire on all action and SciFi movies. I was amazed to see that this movie had big name in it's cast like Jack Nicholson, Danny DeVito, Pierce Brosnan, Michael J Fox, Natalie Portman, Jack Black etc. The special effects were also a funny part, because some of them are very well achieved and some of them are really cheesy; that's their purpose. Overall, Mars Attacks! is one of those films that you have to see for yourself, and ultimately evaluate.

• Jun 01, 2021

This movie is hilarious, and is basically a parody of what would happen if aliens did actually visit Earth. Lots of people seem to think it's intended to be a serious movie, the entire movie is a hilarious joke, and that's the point. It's a great movie. A dumb movie, and also a great movie. That's the point.

• May 20, 2021

Look at the Non-Rotten critic reviews. They all got the joke. I did too. This was "Camp" at its best, with as many laughs as there are stars in this movie. Ack! Ack Ack!

• Apr 02, 2021

Movie have no heart. Still, Blobbo enjoy hear Martians talk.

Movie have no heart. Still, Blobbo enjoy hear Martians talk.

• Mar 28, 2021

I wanted to watch this movie in forever. Like maybe for a good 20 years, finally did. It was a good thing I waited. I wouldn't have understood it until a few years ago. Uh... that's a live lesson right there!