Mars Needs Women - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mars Needs Women Reviews

December 27, 2012
Believe it or not, I've never seen this movie before! The only reason I didn't give it only 1 star is because it was good for a few laughs. :-)
September 26, 2012
It's one of those that is exactly what it looks like. Enjoyable wee-hours-of-the-night viewing.
½ April 11, 2012
Nothing about this movie is good in my book, what a watse of the stars.
½ March 5, 2012
Low rent and dull as dishwater, but Yvonne Craig is pretty decent in her role, and Tommy Kirk makes the best of what he has to work with. Another fine Larry Buchanan film.
½ January 25, 2012
At first I wasn't interested in 'Mars Needs Women' but I only watched it on TV one time just to see what that really is. All I saw was Martians on an Earthly quest for females, and I fell asleep in most scenes. When I saw the ending with a flying saucer going away and no one takes any action, I was like, "Is that it? What the hell?!" Yes, I understand there's nothing very special about very poor use of plot and acting, so guess what I'm going to conclude...

WORST MOVIE EVER!

Any questions?
½ July 30, 2011
Nothing about this movie is good in my book, what a watse of the stars.
½ June 17, 2011
Oh, Tommy Kirk! How far you have fallen from Disney child star to this piece of dreck! MST3K should have done this movie - it cries out for the Crow treatment.
January 1, 2011
Really bad. Lots of fun.
½ December 26, 2010
I can't remember anything about this film but the title is so cool it gets 2 and a half stars - I am posting it again cos of the Nasa moon trip story
November 10, 2010
This film supposedly takes place over 24 hours, but day turns to night, back to day, back to night, and so on several times...this is all just a hint at how bad "Mars Needs Women" is. Iit's one of those films that anyone who can appreciate a true bad movie simply must see.
May 20, 2010
Un argumento totalmente ridiculo, situaciones absurdas y grandes errores de continuidad y logica, parece (y debio ser) una peli hecha a las carreras, con presupuesto y talento cero.
November 30, 2009
The acting is woody but the Martians are kind of funny to watch... The first half hour is more of a commercial for the Air Force and a loudspeaker gets more face time than any of the actors. Three stars mostly because Frank Zappa has a song called "Manx Needs Women".
½ November 28, 2009
Makes the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still seem like a masterpiece. Cheap and dumb.
October 24, 2009
This horrible waste of celluloid ranks down there in the bottom 5 films of all time!
½ June 25, 2009
At first I wasn't interested in Mars Needs Women but I only watched it on TV one time just to see what that really is. All I saw was Martians on an Earthly quest for females, and I fell asleep in most scenes. When I saw the ending with a flying saucer going away and no one takes any action, I was like, "Is that it? What the hell?!" Yes, I understand there's nothing very special about very poor use of plot and acting, so guess what I'm going to conclude...

WORST MOVIE EVER!

Any questions?
September 11, 2008
It's as bad as you've heard.