Martha Marcy May Marlene Quotes
The top Martha Marcy May Marlene quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Martha: Not everything has to be a big deal.‐ Submitted by Zeldagne L (3 years ago)
- Patrick: Your my favorite. I won't lose you.
- Patrick: Death is pure love.
- Lucy: Sometimes I think I just should have come home, and made sure you went to college. You had so much potential.Martha: I don't need your guidance now and I didn't then. I am a teacher and a leader. You just never let me be that, but now I am, and I know who I am.Lucy: A teacher and a leader? What are you talking about?
- Martha: You learned to measure success by money and possessions.‐ Submitted by Gracia A (3 years ago)
- Martha: Patrick only has boys.‐ Submitted by Wolfzombie D (4 years ago)
- Martha: You're going to be a terrible mother!‐ Submitted by Tina J (4 years ago)
- Martha: You're going to be a horrible mother!‐ Submitted by Michael B (4 years ago)
- Martha: I know who I am. I am a teacher and a leader, you just never let me be that!‐ Submitted by Chris P (4 years ago)
- Patrick: I don't blame you for not trusting people.‐ Submitted by Chris P (4 years ago)