Marvel's The Avengers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Marvel's The Avengers Reviews

Page 2 of 1902
December 2, 2016
the avengers was my favorite superhero movie at the time it came out but at that time, I haven't seen the dark knight. the film was new at the time but now that we've gotten the same thing over and over again, it's not a masterpiece anymore. the actually battle at the end is great but the rest of the buildup is boring and takes way too long to set up each character instead having the audience watch the previous marvel films instead of being an asshole to the fans.

Owens grade: B-
½ November 30, 2016
Entertaining, a total crowd-pleaser, and everybody is clearly having a good time; but the whole affair is directed like a television show, and Whedon's ideas can never overcome the framework the studio has placed the story in.
November 30, 2016
Still my favorite Marvel movie! The action, plot, acting, and set pieces are just magnificent and well-done!! Highly recommend if you haven't seen it yet!!
November 26, 2016
A fun movie with phenomenal action....,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,¦,,,,,¢,,,,,,¦,,,,¢,,,,,¦,,,¢,,,,¦,o,â¦,...
November 23, 2016
One of the best superhero movies.
November 22, 2016
i h8 how batmman is not here :(
November 18, 2016
Very entertaining, great visuals, and action packed. The Avengers is the amazing payoff of 5 movies that was somehow able to make room for everyone.
½ November 12, 2016
I suppose when you're juggling so many good guys the bad guys become an after-thought? Outside of Loki this was very much cannon-fodder bad guys again but the balance between the Avengers was so well done you almost don't notice.
November 12, 2016
What an incredible movie. An AMAZING cast, who all give great performances, wonderful special effects, a good score, and a truly amazing story, The Avengers set the bar for super hero films, while doing something never really done before: a multi character crossover--that worked. Bringing together 5 films of mythos, this movie accomplished the impossible, bringing the heroes from each film together and making them work in an action packed, suspenseful, terrific film.
November 11, 2016
Good but it's igsactly same as all the other marvel films really cheesy
November 9, 2016
A film great, very funny and entertaining, with great fight scenes and special effects, a good story, just thought a negative point is the imbalance of the importance of the characters in the movie, I thought the Iron Man and the Hulk stood out far more than Captain America, Thor and the Black Widow. And has the Hawkeye that was one of the main characters less important, but ultimately the film is very good.
November 8, 2016
Greatest superhero film of all time. Nuff' said.
November 7, 2016
Iron Man is humorous, Captain America is cool, the Hulk is awe-some and this movie is my favorite superhero movie!
November 5, 2016
Love this film , one of my all time faves.
½ November 4, 2016
Awesome best movie of the year. Must see this.
½ October 31, 2016
WHAT I LIKE: 'The Avengers' defines the comic book movie. It's explosive, fun, action packed pop-corn entertainment taken to the next level. The confrontations, the jokes, the teamwork; it all feels so real and so brilliant. But it could have easily been a failure. Why wasn't it? Well, the acting is class A stuff, but what really makes it is Whedon's expert direction that is nothing short of amazing. He makes a film of this scale feel human and personal thanks to a mix of character interactions and action that blend seamlessly together.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: Some bits are a teeny bit cringe-worthy if I'm honest like the goofy costumes, cheesy lines and the odd bit of bad CGI. But it arguably adds to it's ballsy comic book charm.
VERDICT: It might not be flawless, but I haven't felt this way since Star Wars. It's monumental in how it makes you feel - proud, thrilled and downright happy.
October 29, 2016
Marvels best movie ever
October 28, 2016
A movie that we thought we be impossible to make, Whedon makes every comic book fan's dreams come true as he brilliantly portrays Earth's mightiest heroes on the big screen. Bravo Mr. Whedon.
½ October 22, 2016
4,5/5 Ratings for The Avengers
F: 92%
R : 8%
Science Fantasy Action
½ October 16, 2016
Great fun for fans of the characters
Page 2 of 1902