Mary Higgins Clark's 'All Around the Town' Reviews

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Sep 10, 2012

Not nearly as good as other movies focusing on DID, but this was still interesting nonetheless.

• May 10, 2008

Concidering the book was GREAT, this movie was really BAD

Concidering the book was GREAT, this movie was really BAD

• May 01, 2008

I liked it very much. It was exciting and Michael Shanks did a real good job.

I liked it very much. It was exciting and Michael Shanks did a real good job.

• Jan 07, 2008

I had no familiarity with Ms. Clark's novels, so this was my first foray. A Reagan-era sense of fear regarding cults and kidnapping was all I got out of it.

• Nov 25, 2007

The movie wasn't as thrilling as the book, but the Dissociative Identity Disorder story plot fascinates me.

• Apr 25, 2007

Mary Higgins Clark screenplays are usually better than this. That, and the combination of some very poor acting, a sluggish pace and poor editing make this one tough to sit through at times. Needlessly confusing and far fetched.

• Oct 26, 2006

Loved the book, movie was ok

Loved the book, movie was ok

• Oct 15, 2006

An ok movie at the time...

An ok movie at the time...

• Sep 28, 2006