Masahista (The Masseur) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Masahista (The Masseur) Reviews

November 19, 2012
wow ang gwapo ni coco ako naman noh
½ June 4, 2012
It strikes me on the part when Illiac sees his father on every guy he "works" with. It digs deep into the line of poverty but needs more push.
½ April 16, 2011
This movie sucks -- and not the right way!
½ February 8, 2011
Too much Naked Men and Gay Sex in this Movie for my Choice!!! ^^ But when you can stand it reveals als Dooming Neo Realismo Par Exellence!!! Italian Neo Realism contains often Women who are forced to Prostitution in this Movie Men are forced to prostitute themself for 5 Bucks!!! I love that Dooming Soundtrack!!!
September 20, 2010
i saw this film and I really like it,sobrang ipinakita rito ang other side ng buhay ng mga tao just to survive un everyday needs nla for their living. Nkaka-impress ang movie from the cast down to the people behind the production of this movie.I love Coco and i love Brillante Mendoza!
October 29, 2009
i want to watch the movie pls.
September 2, 2009
hi i want to see the movie
½ May 24, 2009
one of the best film of 2005
April 30, 2009
How do I download the movie. Thanks
January 25, 2009
película desde Filipinas (gay?) un rara película que no se que historia cuenta por que no llegue a comprenderlo
December 17, 2008
What a dreadfull film! Bad writing, bad acting, weak story and nothing of any interest to anyone with half a brain.
July 2, 2008
lami kay ni siya murag ako ug si papa1
March 29, 2008
Unfortunately very ametourish.
½ November 3, 2007
Seedy, great cinematography, natural acting. Another Pinoy treat
September 25, 2007
Boots Agbayani Pastor's screenwriting is superb. He is also my very good friend. A film that won in the Locarno Film Festival cant be bad, no?