Masz na imie Justine (Your Name Is Justine) Reviews

• Mar 09, 2012

A very touching movie ... It runs around the idea of how life and unfortunate events along with wrong decisions tend to reshape our lives and affect it whether positively and negatively.. I was touched by the movie as it brings the true face of life ... Not always what you wish for is what you get. The film has great Cinematography and a good score, Anna Cieslak is a really talented actor who really deserves a spot. De Pena has a smooth cool style... Smooth camera motivations and a good artistic taste.

• Mar 09, 2012

• Nov 28, 2011

now this is what you call acting .this is a movie which every indian actor shld watch to learn acting.

• Dec 10, 2010

Very disturbing images. You watch the movie knowing that something awful is about to happen. Gives you that feeling of numbness and helplessness. Rather unconvincing ending, but still, worth a watch.

• Nov 15, 2010

This movie was really tough to watch. Just saw it halfway.

This movie was really tough to watch. Just saw it halfway.

• Sep 07, 2010

The plot is all right I guess, and the main actress' performance is pretty good in some scenes. It's gets a bit flat after a while, and you feel that nothing happens. It does not evolve greatly either. At least it kept me interested. I wanted to know the end of the story. It could have been made a lot better, maybe if you got to know the characters some morer. Some chemestry between them would also be appreciated.

• Aug 18, 2010

= Russia "Lilya 4-ever"

= Russia "Lilya 4-ever"

• Nov 30, 2009

• Jul 08, 2009

The movie wasnt too original, it didnt feels like it was "award worthy" either ( it seems to have got 5 awards) I would have stopped watching (as it was on TV) But still something kept pulling me back.. I wanted to see if it would be any different than others.. but in vain. The most "different" thing was that they didnt drug her or anything. Guess its from different times.

• Aug 02, 2008

Looked promising at first, but a) this story is not new by any means and this film does not take it further than previous ones did; b) since the film focuses on an individual, it lacks the psychological depth that the director tried making a forte; c) the actress, while again promising, is not always convincing.