The Matrix Reloaded Reviews

• May 30, 2021

The best movie of all time! Great plot, action and music. Along with all of psychological, religious and cultural aspects to complement it.

• May 20, 2021

19.05.2021 ---------

19.05.2021 ---------

• May 17, 2021

What I honestly think of the movie as the second part of the sequels: - Mind-blowing action scenes as always. I can't stop gasping when they were fighting or when the racing took place. If the 1st Matrix is awesome to you, this one won't stop disappoint you because it did raise a bar. - It is making the concept more difficult, tbh I still can't grasp the idea of Matrix and get mixed up with reality / matrix. How can you define reality? How do you know if it's real? I agree that the second part does not explore deeper the Matrix and explain to us what it is ( a very slight touch on at the Source scene but it is very metaphorical trust me). BUT COME ON, AT THE END CREDIT THEY TOLD YOU THERE WOULD BE A THIRD PART AND TO ANYONE'S NORMAL THINKING PROCESS, THEY WOULD THINK THAT THE CONCEPT WOULD BE WELL-EXPLAINED IN THE THIRD PART AND THEY WOULD BUY THE TICKET TO WATCH IT IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT. THAT'S CALLED MARKETING DUH? So frustrated when people do not think movies are not for profit or their main focus is just to entertain us. They are both, how can they make movie if it's not profitable? Come on, have a little common sense please.

• Mar 30, 2021

Action packed, beautifully choreographed fight scenes. Truly exciting sequences that are well shot.Relentless with its action but unfortunately the story takes a back seat this time. The sequel to the Marix just doesnt carry the weight of the original. They doubled down on the martial arts and dropped most of the philosophy. It's all style and not much substance. Still enjoyable to watch but does not live up to the original. The achievement in visual effects cannot be ignored but matrix reloaded is ultimately a let down

• Mar 30, 2021

Bigger, funnier and with a great expansion of the world of the first movie, this sequel is a very good example of a neat blockbuster and although the great themes from before give some space for the action, this does not hurt the movie so much, the cliffhanger makes you want to watch the sequel and that's another excelent point for this picture.

• Mar 24, 2021

The Matrix Reloaded is a worthy sequel packed with incredible action. The film relies on its intense and lengthy fight scenes, the freeway sequence is memorable. Matrix Reloaded has solid character development with heavy focus on the romance between Trinity and Neo. Not nearly as good as the first film but a fun action blockbuster.

• Mar 07, 2021

After the runaway success of The Matrix, the Wachowski sisters had the most creative and financial power of their entire career. It's safe to say the anticipation to The Matrix Reloaded was incredible. It was a cultural phenomenon and constantly the topic of discussion during free time at high school. The sequel sees Neo (Keanu Reeves) and his allies race against time before the machines destroy their city of Zion. While seeking the truth of The Matrix, Neo must face a vengeful Agent Smith (Hugo Weaving). Packed with as much visual flair as the predecessor, I clearly remember my jaw hitting the floor at the thrilling action sequences. They're full of energy, kinetic and wonderful to watch. The fight choreography is incredibly varied, mixing hand-to-hand martial arts with guns, and even car chases. The highway sequence is possibly one of the best set pieces of the past decade. The performances from everyone are just as strong as before. Keanu Reeves (Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure) delivers a somber and cool attitude of Neo. Whereas Hugo Weaving (Mortal Engines) is perfectly cast in a career-defining role as Agent Smith. He knows exactly how to best articulate the dialogue. While The Matrix is definitely a superior movie, The Matrix Reloaded is a worthy follow-up.

• Feb 20, 2021

very nice and unpredictable

very nice and unpredictable

• Feb 05, 2021

The Matrix Reloaded has grown on me over the years. Its a good Sci-Fi movie but was probably always destined to fail to live up to the original masterpiece. Its more style than substance and less intriguing. The old saying 'less is more' comes to mind and perhaps the curtain gets pulled back too much in this sequel. The Wachowskis do attempt to inject new philosophical ideas but they don't always land. Nevertheless its a triumph of action and style with some interesting new characters like The Architect and Monica Bellucci's Persephone.

• Jan 24, 2021

Just like the previous film, The Matrix Reloaded seems to be more focused on sounding big and epic rather than giving us interesting characters to care for. However unlike the previous film, this one doesn't even do a good job hiding it, as most of the scenes, rather than being dedicated to innovative and badass action, are more interested in spewing exposition and setting up the next movie.