Mauvais Sang - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mauvais Sang Reviews

February 28, 2009
Love travels at illegal speeds!
toejambaseball24
½ February 6, 2009
Very stylish, beautifully shot romantic drama. Though I wasn't a fan of the lead actor, there were a couple of scenes in here that were so cool they made my hair stand up. The deep conversations about love were thoughtful too. I say, why not, give it a try.
February 5, 2009
Si vous n' avez jamais vu ce film, louez-le.
February 4, 2009
Very french but not bad. Didn't really interest me too much but I wasn't COMPLETELY bored.
November 8, 2008
sabia que já tinha visto em algum lugar: no eurochannel, onde mais?
October 12, 2008
LE chef d'oeuvre de Carax !
October 8, 2008
if u want to see something modern ...with a hart this is for u
September 15, 2008
Despite the interesting blend of film noir and sci-fi, the plot seems almost inconsequential. I found it hard to engage with as a story, but as performance art and a love letter to the new wave it works brilliantly. It's a visual tour de force with some great poetic set pieces and excellent leads. Pretentious but endearingly romantic.
September 10, 2008
Watching Denis Lavant dance is total eye candy to me
½ August 26, 2008
favorite movie ever.
July 30, 2008
Juliette binoche y denis lavant estan excelentes. La dirección de Leos Carax es sublime. Gran película.
July 25, 2008
L'esprit de l'adolescence a l'etat pur, l'innocence devenue lucide, l'evidence des beautes simples ; une envie de courir toujours plus vite, de crier toujours plus fort, de pleurer dans un eclat de rire, de hair le monde et d'aimer la vie, malgre tout, malgre soi, malgre elle. Et, au bout du chemin, une foi inextinguible dans le cinema. Revoir chaque fois ce film comme si c'etait la premiere fois, et tomber encore amoureux du couple Lavant-Binoche. Revoir chaque fois ce film comme si c'etait la derniere fois, et tomber encore amoureux de l'amour.
June 18, 2008
My favorite favorite !!
½ June 17, 2008
good movie. although there was certain parts in the nocturne moments where i was starting to get bored actually. but what came next really turns me on.
buena pelicula aunque ciertas partes me parecieron innecesarias. bonito debut de juliette binoche.
½ May 14, 2008
Rien que l'idee du scenario fait de ce film une veine qui nous branche a la matrice. La maladie d'amour materialisee dans la chair. Du genie, je me demande pourquoi Cocteau n'y avait pas pense...
½ April 23, 2008
The film contained a few immemorial moments, but that was not enough...
April 12, 2008
A good blend of film noir and science fiction. Honestly, some of the direction and editing was so clatrosphobic that it began to irritate me. I think the final act of this film is what really made me like it. Michel Piccoli is a badass and Denis Lavant is an ugly fuck.
½ April 2, 2008
both astonishingly beautiful and "poetically" void
March 28, 2008
this is the most thrilling cinematic experience of my life
March 24, 2008
Carax, binoche, lavant. image et bande son léchée. ce film me suivra toute ma vie.