Max Keeble's Big Move Reviews

• Sep 28, 2018

Disney's attempt at trying to copy Nick's formula of live action films around that period but failing with a thud.. They were so lazy here that they went out and got Josh Peck and Zena Grey who were the two main kid stars of Snow Day and put them in this and it didn't even help. Not like Snow Day was quality either. Thankfully along with Lenz and a few of the older actors make it watchable enough for a star but that's it. This movie tried so hard to be cool that period it came out; it got promoted EVERYWHERE; Snow Day was packed but this one was worse. And when it came out it thudded and that was that. This movie was just a mess. It was advertised as a Nerd's revenge kiddie film and it coulda worked there but instead they made it a wacky mess and it never recovered. Shoulda stayed with one plot thread and went with it. Three main kid leads deserved better. it was the all star kid pairing of that era and they botched it badly.

• Sep 10, 2018

While occasionally funny, it's still full of the typical dumb pranks that only children under thirteen will find entertaining.

• Feb 23, 2017

"I loved this film as a kid, and re-watching it back, I still enjoy it."

"I loved this film as a kid, and re-watching it back, I still enjoy it."

• Aug 20, 2016

Max Keeble is a tough kid!

Max Keeble is a tough kid!

• Jan 06, 2016

What a great flashback movie

What a great flashback movie

• Jun 03, 2015

Although I watched this when I was much younger, I do remember it being quite a farce.

• May 12, 2015

This movie is the tits everyone needs to see it. Moves were not a big deal until Max finally made this gargantuan one!!!

• May 09, 2014

It was good stuff back in the day but its boring and won't have you coming back ever. All these child actors have grown up and became punks. Minus an extra star for that.

• Mar 08, 2014

Enjoyable for kids from ages 6-12, but almost everyone out of that age range will not find this movie to be that good. There's much better fare out there for kids anyway.

• Feb 01, 2014

The fact that Roger Ebert took the time to watch this movie is depressing. When you're a kid it's an alright movie. Then you watch it again 13 years later and realize how stupid it is.