Max Keeble's Big Move - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Max Keeble's Big Move Reviews

August 20, 2016
Max Keeble is a tough kid!
January 6, 2016
What a great flashback movie
½ June 3, 2015
Although I watched this when I was much younger, I do remember it being quite a farce.
May 12, 2015
This movie is the tits everyone needs to see it. Moves were not a big deal until Max finally made this gargantuan one!!!
½ August 4, 2014
(First viewing - Teen years)
½ May 9, 2014
It was good stuff back in the day but its boring and won't have you coming back ever. All these child actors have grown up and became punks. Minus an extra star for that.
April 10, 2014
The fact that Roger Ebert took the time to watch this movie is depressing. When you're a kid it's an alright movie. Then you watch it again 13 years later and realize how stupid it is.
½ March 8, 2014
Enjoyable for kids from ages 6-12, but almost everyone out of that age range will not find this movie to be that good. There's much better fare out there for kids anyway.
January 11, 2014
I loved it! They should make sequels and a TV series!
½ January 4, 2014
Max Keeble may not be as appreciated as it perhaps should, but it is unabashedly earnest.
½ September 7, 2013
The movie is made for kids but its not completely preposterous. That's primarily because a kid might actually believe he or she can do whatever they want since they're moving. The movie is funny and is mostly harmed by some childlike elements. But it should keep older audiences somewhat engaged rafter than bored.
½ August 14, 2013
I liked it when I was about 8, and it is quite a corny movie, with immature jokes and plot. I will still watch it though if i was forced to.

CEASE!!!!!!!
August 1, 2013
Grew up on this shit. Robe is the best thing ever.
½ July 31, 2013
Fuck you, Rotten Tomatoes.
July 16, 2013
esta pelicula es tan asquerosa y estupuda que dan ganas de devolver el tiempo y golpear al protagonista y al director y a todos los que participaron en esta horrenda pelicula
April 22, 2013
max keeble's big move is still defently one of my favorite live action disney movie.
½ December 27, 2012
Max Keeble may be fun for kids, but bland and unoriginal for adults.
½ December 17, 2012
booooooooooooooooooooooooo! the wosrt disney movie
½ December 5, 2012
A goofy way to express school and the way kids see school and how they dream of living up to Max Keeble.