Max Keeble's Big Move - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Max Keeble's Big Move Reviews

September 28, 2018
Disney's attempt at trying to copy Nick's formula of live action films around that period but failing with a thud.. They were so lazy here that they went out and got Josh Peck and Zena Grey who were the two main kid stars of Snow Day and put them in this and it didn't even help. Not like Snow Day was quality either. Thankfully along with Lenz and a few of the older actors make it watchable enough for a star but that's it.

This movie tried so hard to be cool that period it came out; it got promoted EVERYWHERE; Snow Day was packed but this one was worse. And when it came out it thudded and that was that.

This movie was just a mess. It was advertised as a Nerd's revenge kiddie film and it coulda worked there but instead they made it a wacky mess and it never recovered. Shoulda stayed with one plot thread and went with it.

Three main kid leads deserved better. it was the all star kid pairing of that era and they botched it badly.
½ September 10, 2018
While occasionally funny, it's still full of the typical dumb pranks that only children under thirteen will find entertaining.
February 23, 2017
"I loved this film as a kid, and re-watching it back, I still enjoy it."
August 20, 2016
Max Keeble is a tough kid!
January 6, 2016
What a great flashback movie
½ June 3, 2015
Although I watched this when I was much younger, I do remember it being quite a farce.
May 12, 2015
This movie is the tits everyone needs to see it. Moves were not a big deal until Max finally made this gargantuan one!!!
½ August 4, 2014
(First viewing - Teen years)
½ May 9, 2014
It was good stuff back in the day but its boring and won't have you coming back ever. All these child actors have grown up and became punks. Minus an extra star for that.
April 10, 2014
The fact that Roger Ebert took the time to watch this movie is depressing. When you're a kid it's an alright movie. Then you watch it again 13 years later and realize how stupid it is.
½ March 8, 2014
Enjoyable for kids from ages 6-12, but almost everyone out of that age range will not find this movie to be that good. There's much better fare out there for kids anyway.
January 11, 2014
I loved it! They should make sequels and a TV series!
½ January 4, 2014
Max Keeble may not be as appreciated as it perhaps should, but it is unabashedly earnest.
½ September 7, 2013
The movie is made for kids but its not completely preposterous. That's primarily because a kid might actually believe he or she can do whatever they want since they're moving. The movie is funny and is mostly harmed by some childlike elements. But it should keep older audiences somewhat engaged rafter than bored.
½ August 14, 2013
I liked it when I was about 8, and it is quite a corny movie, with immature jokes and plot. I will still watch it though if i was forced to.

CEASE!!!!!!!
August 1, 2013
Grew up on this shit. Robe is the best thing ever.
½ July 31, 2013
Fuck you, Rotten Tomatoes.
July 16, 2013
esta pelicula es tan asquerosa y estupuda que dan ganas de devolver el tiempo y golpear al protagonista y al director y a todos los que participaron en esta horrenda pelicula
April 22, 2013
max keeble's big move is still defently one of my favorite live action disney movie.