Max Manus: Man of War Reviews

• Mar 05, 2021

A powerful telling of a international hero This War is one of my favourite movies of the genre next to Downfall and movies like The Warlords and The Lost Bladesman

• Dec 03, 2020

A treat to watch and a milestone for any movie to be made about WWll.

A treat to watch and a milestone for any movie to be made about WWll.

• Aug 25, 2018

Marvelous, moving portrait of the celebrated Norwegian freedom fighter.

Marvelous, moving portrait of the celebrated Norwegian freedom fighter.

• Jun 25, 2018

A gripping story, well produced with some great acting. I would happily see this again.

• May 13, 2018

I can't believe that 3 critics didn't like the movie, was trying to check how accurate critic picks on this site, so I picked a quality critic type of a movie but still got 3 rottens.

• Sep 01, 2017

English subtitles are tiny and dim. We bailed out.

English subtitles are tiny and dim. We bailed out.

• Dec 13, 2015

Very good story and well made movie, worth watching

Very good story and well made movie, worth watching

• Nov 25, 2014

Showing a very overlooked setting of World War II, Max Manus: Man of War may not be the most original film of it's kind, but it makes up for it with a great cast, heart-ponding suspense, and good old-fashioned excitement.

• Nov 03, 2014

???????????????? ??????????? ???????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Aug 02, 2014